Chapter 1: damn

Coles POV:|

Uggh another year at vidcon. Last year was horrible, people broke out in huge fights and I heard someone "accidentally" broke someone's bone over a stupid couch spot like what the hell? Anyway, I was going to upload my last video until we get to vidcon when I ran across a lot of other videos saying that people were excited to go to vidcon. I was scrolling and scrolling and all of a sudden I stopped and my jaw drop I let out a loud " DAMMMNN" and since I lived with my best friends , James, jack, Zach, and Hunter they obviously heard. So then James the player and snooper he is, came out with Zach the dirty joker and asked " what did u see a cute girl?" James said with a smirk. " maybe, she's mine though" i laughed. " you just want to get down her pants don't u" Zach snickered. " EW NO ZACH" I replied . " even if he did he couldn't" James teased. " whatever" I said rolling my eyes. I waited for them to leave and then clicked on the video it was titled " things I'm looking forward to at vidcon!" Omg she's going!!! I screamed in my head. Maybe I have a chance!

Tori's POV: |

I sat on my bed and uploaded my new video "things I'm looking forward to at vidcon" and sighed. "TORI" my mom yelled " whattttt" I shouted , "come here!" Uggggggggg I moaned and jumped down the stairs. " take this and wash the bathroom mirror please" "moooooom do I have to " I moaned . " pleaseee" my mom begged . "Finee" I was about to run upstairs but then my dad walked in. I hurried to run up stairs but I wasn't quick enough. He grabbed my shoulder hey "chickie!"
My dad exclaimed. " daaadddd" I hated when he called me that. " U don't have a boyfriend do you? U better not because I'll get your brother to beat him up " he chuckled and teased me. "Daaadddd please stop" I whined "okay fine. bye! love you!" he said grinning. I ran upstairs so quickly. I checked my video I uploaded and saw that I got quite a lot of views. I saw someone comment " great video! Your so pretty!" - by cole Johnson. Uhhhh okay then I thought..... Let's see who this guy is .. I clicked on his account. I saw he had over 3k followers wow! Then I looked and watched a video of him. damn .... Okay he was hotttttt he actually wasn't just hot it was just like damn. He had dirty blonde/ brown hair and blue eyes. I looked and saw he was going to vidcon!!!! Yes!!! Wait he probably wouldn't want me... I have black hair and green eyes and it just looks bad...