A Kiss Goodbye

Percy's Pov:  It's been four years since I started my quest for Lady Athena. I've asked for her blessing to marry Annabeth and she gave me a list of things to do to prove my worthiness to her. I have finally completed all the task and have the perfect ring to propose with. On the ring it read "W.G + S.B Always". It wielded an owl holding a trident made out of diamonds in the middle. I passed by the camp border and I started heading for the big house when I heard a loud commotion.

 It was coming from the volleyball courts, so I went over to see what it was. Every demigod in the camp was cheering this couple on, including my father who randomly appeared from out of nowhere. I tried to see what was going on and all I saw was a girl with blonde hair and a boy with chocolate like hair and a tool belt around his waist locking lips.

They paused to breathe and separated and in that quick second, I realized who it was. My heart shattered into a million pieces. It was like I couldn't breathe and that's when they both looked at me.

Annabeth's Pov: It's been four years since I last saw him and as soon as he was gone, I had never been so happy in my life. While dating Percy, I was happy or so I thought. Leo showed up and my heart totally skipped a beat and I found something that I had been missing the entire time I was dating Percy. A week or two after Percy left, I went up to Leo and told him how I felt about him and come to find out he felt the same way.

 He dumped Calypso and we started seeing each other. It wasn't until our second year of dating that we started getting intimate with each other. I got rid of everything that had to deal with Percy and replaced it all with Leo and me. Then he came back, right as me and Leo stopped kissing to breathe, I saw him and smirked. I was happy to see his heart shatter. 

Leo's Pov: I was so happy, here I am making out with the girl that I love and as soon as we separate, that's when I see him. I have never seen him look so pained or helpless. Calypso was just not right for me, so I confessed to Annie that I loved her, and she loves me back.

No One's Pov: Percy looked at Annabeth and Leo in disbelief. "Annabeth, how could you do this to me? After everything we've been through, this is what you do." Percy said, his voice raising and getting louder and angrier with every word. "Leo, I considered you a brother and you betray me like this!" Poseidon cleared his throat and said " Perseus Achilles Jackson, you are no longer my son, I therefore take your water powers from you."

He waved his hand and a trident appeared above Percy's head and was supposed to crumble, but never did. The water powers that Percy had were not Poseidon's to take. Percy stared at them all in disbelief and then took off, throwing the ring he had into the fire and ran off into the woods outside the camp. The next day, Percy was running from three hydra when a white light enveloped him. "Hello Perseus."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone, thank you for reading. Please vote, comment and tell me who you wanna see Percy with or if I should do an oc.