ooo.1

𝖗𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘[𝖗𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘]

ᴠᴇʀʙ

return to a former or less developed state.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ══════╗

" 𝐨𝐡, 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐞 "

╚═════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ══════╝

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆

A YOUNG BOY CRAWLED up onto a large slab of rock. He looked out at the horizon, seeing yet not. His eyes were glazed; he wasn't quite there.

The tangled knots of jungle behind him rumbled threateningly. It had never seen a creature as he, and it was not pleased by the disturbance. The boy shivered, and the cloudy look flitted away. 

On the beach, half in and half out of the water, lie one jagged wing of the plane. Loose wires dangled like vines, crisscrossing in intricate patterns and twisting in complicated ways that the young boy did not understand. Metal had shorn off the body and littered the forest. Here, the lush green depths had been ripped apart, the black-brown soil plowed and disturbed. The wreckage sagged at the end of this ugly scar, tired and smoking lazily.

Stare. That was all he could do, stare at the eclipsing of the old life and the new, a vulnerable shifting place, with a feeling and a concept he could not yet grasp.

☆◦ 。/|\。◦☆

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ══════╗

" 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬; 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 "

╚═════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ══════╝

𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬,

this apply fic is inspired by the novel Lord of the Flies. you don't need to have read the book, but if you have, it will help you!