lust and love

12/2/2016
You once told me, that one should take time to consider every bit of it, every decisions should be measured with great precision and that I am really good at that, that you trust me because I'm strong...strong enough to break, strong enough to withstand.... decisions taken in a hurry will wither the efforts. I want to cling to those words..that sound...those lips.. which gave me insight, which made me who I am. I'm waiting for you, so please hurry.
.
.
.
There is a thin line between lust and love, and if you break that line they will mingle and create a beautiful art, where paints collide, mixing into rainbow, the swirls. There is a thin line between love and lust-

Their moans were filling the room, breaths fogging the windowpane, bare skins touching and they were melting into one another. 
The room was dark, quiet. afternoon sunlight was blocked by heavy curtains. Only the Melodies of their moans were heard, the only heat they were loving in the mid summer, lips colliding. Hands caressing the curves of the other's body. And few minutes later the room went still, as if the time had stopped. 
The moans were now replaced with their breathing sounds, the older boy shifts his weight from the younger one and collapses beside him, the softness of the bed was welcoming.

"Are you ok?" The older one asked in between his breaths.
"Yeah...yeah I'm fine" keiji replied still catching his breath.
" Man, you are so good" the older one shifted, so he can face the boy beside him, now breathing perfectly.
"You too, konoha-san" keiji gave him a small smile and turned so that they were facing eachother. 
"Want to do this again... sometime?" Konoha gave him a sweet smile, as if reserved for the boy.
"Yes" keiji replied mirroring his smile.
"Want to go out with me?"
A giggle and without hesitation "yes"
"I love you, keiji"
"I love you too, akinori san"
 The lips touched, the decision taken, the result  unknown.

"Konoha-san" keiji spoke in his phone, siting on the bed, the bed in which he was sleeping with his now boyfriend 3 hours ago. The sun was about to set, keiji made a mental note that he has to prepare dinner and wash the bath tub.
"Hey" konoha said from the other line, keiji could hear jingling of the keys, and click of the door knob.
"I was thinking....do you want to come to my house on Wednesday? I rechecked my mom's schedule, she will be coming late on that day" he fiddled with the hem of his shirt, biting his lower lip because the line went silent for 3 minutes, and his nervousness was surfacing. 
A voice cracked from the other end.
" Yeah sure" 
Keiji exhaled a relief and a small smile tug on his lips.
" See you tomorrow at school then" with that he hung up the phone.

Boyfriend, sounds so unreal. Akaashi was beautiful, slender fingers, slender body not like any of his volleyball teammates, his ebony hair always messed up in curls, heavy lidded eyes with long lashes, surely he represents his mother more than his father. Even then a boyfriend sounds so unreal to him, love sounds so unreal, a mix of lust sounds so unreal...he can go with it, his lust for the older boy, his handsome boyfriend popular with girls in school, hot boyfriend which only he was allowed to see.
Akaashi smiled at the thought of it, touched the mattress beside him, the lingering smell of his boyfriend still remains there, he collapses on the bed and smells it, smile not leaving his face as the sleep takes over him.

The gym next day was empty, as Akaashi was always the one who unlocks it first, he was considered as responsible person, so trusting him, his coach gave him the keys, the only thing that was worrying him was how to come out to his teammates, will they accept the relationship between two teammates? Of course keiji will not bring his personal things in between the matches or practice, he will leave everything outside the gym, he knows he will not reveal. But will konoha then? He is not afraid of that, but he doesn't want to be the target of snickers or the looks his teammates will give him. He was well aware that his teammates were fine with gays and bisexual considering the fact, konoha had told them that he was bi.

"Oh!" 
"Otsukaresama desu" keiji replied with a slight bow. 
"I thought, I was first, damn I lost the bet to washio" the second year ruffled his hair in frustrating, a spare key in his hand, possibly given by the coach
"Please refrain from betting on such trivial matters komi san.....no, just stop betting." Akaashi deadpanned.
"Serious as always eh akaashi?" Komi smirked.
The gym was soon filled with other players, the first years yawning, second years full of energy and akaashi's eyes were searching for a fimilar figure, he wants to talk to konoha as soon as possible, about them. He curses himself under his breath that how he forgot to discuss such an important matter, whether to tell his teammates or not.

"Yo!" A voice called, entering the gym was the blonde boy akaashi was desperately searching for.
"Are you a hero or something? Making the last minute entry" komi scoffed. Konoha ignored the comment and made his way to his boyfriend, who was helping the mangers with the drinks.
"Sorry, I'm late" 
"It's ok" akaashi replied with a small smile.
"Woa woa woa...now when did akaashi learnt to smile?" Sakurai snickered from behind.
Akaashi held back his urge to roll his eyes. 
"You guys are a thing?" Komi suddenly asked.
Their teammates always nudged them, although it's just been 3 months of knowing, but they presumably had got an hint, or konoha's constant flirting with akaashi made them assume that they were dating.

"Well....." Konoha shyly rubbed the back of his neck, glancing at his boyfriend for an approval.
Although akaashi wanted to reveal this in different circumstances but now there was no backing off because he knows they will get to know someday eventually so why not now and with that akaashi gave a nod to his boyfriend.

"Yup! Now no bickering about it, I don't want wierd noises in the gym" with that the chattering died, they did their practice without their coach which was unusual. their coach would always be present in the practices no matter what.

"Ah, did you heard there will be a transfer student by the end of this week" komi asked rubbing his sweaty face from the towel that shirafuku was distributing to the team.
"Well, that's not unusual the first years are still coming and it's still 2 months since new session started" washio replied.
"No no.." komi waved his hand in denial " he is a second year, I heard he will be joining the team as well."
"Second year well, that's a bit unusual maybe from different city?" Konoha joined the conversation 
"What's his name if he is joining the team....now that i think about  that's explains yamaji san's sudden  disappearance"
"Alright! if that's the case, coach will inform us about it, we should return to the practice now" akaashi clapped his hands, interrupting his teammates curiosity.
"Akaashi is right. Resume your practices we have to go to classes after that" kaori agreed.

Their practice went smooth, and school went by quickly, Akaashi still try to cope up with his classmates's constant chatting, although he almost never comments, only when asked for or needed, most of his time was spent with his teammates. He was new in the team but still fits perfectly. It's surprising a bit how his teammates actually agreed with his relationship with konoha, how his coach entrusted him with the gym keys. But he was happy, that they trust and so, he will not break it. For akaashi, he always needs a push, that what his team provides.

His normal highschool life is what he ever wanted. 
And ofcourse a boyfriend, who was waiting for him near  the school gates.
"You know, I didn't think you will tell them about us." Konoha asked when akaashi approached.
"It was nothing to hide about." Akaashi said simply and gave his boyfriend a quick peck on his lips.
"Well...you don't regret it, do you?" 
"No...no I don't" he happily said. 

Summer wind made their hair dance as the two teenagers, walk side by side, hand in hand.

Lust and love, what are they? 
Love is devotion....an act of pureness, a selfless act, you will loose everything and will gain everything. In lust you will loose everything yet gain nothing.

.

.

.

Decisions, should be taken with precision and yet back then, I took it without blinking and that was the first time I proved you wrong. 
___________________________________

Hey!!! I hope you all are doing amazing, and here is bokuaka. And it's going to be full of drama and everything, I hope you don't mind the underage sexual content (hell, I know you do! But I have to do this because of the plot reasons(forgive me).
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed :)