One-Shot #1

*Third Person POV*

"Come on Doctor! I've been waiting for weeks to do this!" Rose yells as the Doctor stumbles into the main console room.

Rose stiffled a laugh as she saw the Doctors crazy get-up. With a pair of ridiculous swim trunks, a Hawaiian button-down shirt, topped of with a flowery lei, goofy sunglasses, and a floppy hat covering his unbelievably good hair, the Doctor was sure to receive a few glances.

"What?" Asked the Doctor "To much?" He looked down at his outfit, not seeing a problem with it. "This is what you wear to the beach, right? I've been watching quite a few movies and this seems to be normal in all of them!"

Rose laughed and said "Not in the real world. Now go take of that flower necklace and that shirt." The Doctor looked at her questioningly. "Right here?" Rose laughed even harder at his genuinely confused face. Rose pulled out a t shirt she'd bought for the Doctor just in case. "Here. Go to your room and change." She ordered. "What about the hat?" The Doctor asked before he turned to get changed. "Keep it. It looks kinda cute on you." Rose said with a smile.

The Doctor quickly turned away and headed to his room so that Rose could not see the light pink on his cheeks. The last thing he wanted was for her to make fun of him all day about it.

Rose was still smiling when the Doctor left, for she could see the little blush that had settled upon his cheeks. Rose decided she'd let it slide this time, the high and mighty Doctor would deny it anways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I might continue this in the next part if anyone likes it ~R