Moving forward

MENTAL HEALTH
As soon as you saw the title  the next moment you picturized  the following emotions  sad ,depressed or even you gone back to  your so far worst moments in your life - am i right ?
If you did exactly what i told you then you are welcomed to the pathetic generation in the world so far !Congrats your are one of them now !!
We live in a society where we only connect mental health with the negative perspectives but Mental health is one of the powerful positive adjective! Why we fail to see that ??
The answer lies within ourselves we r so obliged in making our lives better and better that we lost the capability of pursuing the happines that lies within ourselves .
I don't say that life is full of joyful moments and we should eliminate all other emotions that isn't the way how world works ,unlike us life isn't in any obligations to give us what we want !
Everyday people around the globe experience deeply formative and traumatic losses, like us if they start making their losses as their  centre of lives then think how it would be to see a  world full of sad ,frustrated humans ? Do you sound contented while imagining the world that way ? No right then why are you like that ?

Out of all the creatures in the world we humans are the best and topmost because we have the most precious gift of  balancing out everything ,but i don't agree that the latest generation has it !!
The worst we can do to  ourselves is to wear a solitary lens through which we judge each other. If  we do that each and every second  of our lives then how come we be the most rational thinking creature ?
We are  forced to be happy even when we are sad by the walls we build to ourselves .All of us have a sudden urge to spell "move on' when we see someone sad or when they are grieving about their loss ! Even when we have no clue about what  choas they are dealing in their head and what shaped their lives so far !
Life isn't about moving on its is about moving forward !! Evey incident and every human we came  across plays a role in shaping our lives and shaping what we are individually ...
So move forward with it and not moving on