Prologue

(I don't know wtf this is and why I wrote it I just had an idea for a prologue so I wrote it . If you have any suggestions or changes for me to make please tell me, But only constructive criticism hate will not be tolerated.)

Vincent lays down in position with his sniper drawn perched on the top of a building waiting for his target. His target is is none other than Roman Torchwick. A bullhead lands and Roman steps out.

Vincent: *whispers to self* right on time.

Vincent feels something pressing against his back right as he lined up a shot and a familiar voice is heard

????: I wouldn't do that if I were you

Vincent: Cinder?

Cinder: you have good memory Vince.....you know I could kill you now.........or I could let you run off and we forget this ever happened. Which is gonna be?

Vincent: why are doing this cinder? I thought you weren't working with him anymore?

Cinder: now when did I say that?......now what's it gonna be?

Vincent: how about neither......*he says as he takes the shot, trips cinder and draws one of his katanas*

Vincent points his sword to cinder's neck

Vincent: oh how the tables have turned.....

Cinder: you would never......Vincent I know who you are.

Vincent: maybe your right..........

He drops a smoke bomb which clouds the area and allows him to teleport away. Once the smoke cleared cinder looked over the ledge to see Roman dead.