Welcome to Edithvale

Edithvale... how can you describe Edithvale? 20 something km's south-east from Melbourne CBD. The wetlands, the beach, the stillness. Dark veins depart from the Edithvale road which divides Edithvale into two parts, one in the north and one in the south. 

The Northside is perfumed by the ironed shirts, white Jeeps and Dolce Gabbana... or is it Louis Vuitton? I don't fucking know. The 2-storey houses with polished driveways are inhabited by absolute meatheads. Obviously *eye roll*.  Once I swear I saw a northsider travel by white mare ( kill me now). They are ridiculous. However, lucky for you Edithvale isn't all bad. Let me tell you bout my home, The Southside *wink*. The southside is filled with the bhaddest people in all of Melbourne. Just to give you an idea, we pretty much just chill and relax all day and bathe in the unmatched Australian sun, DO NOT FORGET TO PUT ON SUNBLOCK THOUGH! Our fair leader Tone and I died from skin cancer a few years back  :( Serious shit. Anyway, we pretty much are living the best life any youths in Australia could live. Imagine, roaming the streets, swimming at Edi beach and Patterson river with your best mates. Unfortunately, we aren't as rich as the northsiders but as tones always said ' ca$h money fills your head with air' som im cool with being middle class... ok poor. 

AUTHOR NOITES: GUYS IM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK I HAVE BIG PLKANS FOR THIS STORY GET HYPE!!!!!