Wipe your tears

Itachi walks towards his house, the home he grew up in. The one he spent so many memories, he walks in and looks around.

" In here " he heard his father deep voice speak, he walks to the living room, where he heard him. He walks in and sees his mother and father's back towards him, he felt hesitant. Yes he killed many innocent people including children that night, but killing his parents, he wasn't so sure about.

" Father......mother..... " He spoke, " we know Itachi " his mother sweet gentle voice spoke. The same voice that would him him lullabies, when he was little and had waken up from a nightmare or when he was scared or sad.

" Our philosophies may differ, but just know I'm proud of you son, you truly are a gentle boy. Just promise me one thing " fugaku spoke. Itachi looks up at them, not knowing what he would say.

" Take care of sasuke " fugaku spoke, his eyes water with tears, he clenches the katana as tears roll down his cheeks and onto the wooden floor. " I promise " he spoke, " it's okay itachi, our pain will end instantly unlike yours " mikoto spoke.

He takes a deep breath, he stand his mother in the heart from behind killing her instantly as she falls face forward. He does the same thing to his father, as he falls onto of his dead wife.

Itachi wakes up in cold sweat, he sat up panting and his best was beating rapidly. He looks around and sees he's still in his room, he soon calms down knowing it was the same nightmare. He calms down, he let's out a sad sigh knowing it was true.

He takes off the blankets and turns so his feet touch the ground, the wooden floor were cold. He takes off the soaked sheets, he goes to wash them like he did every day. He soon goes to brush his hair and teeths, he goes to make breakfast for sasuke.

It's been roughly around five years since the uchiha massacre, Lord third felt sad since he was forced to kill his whole clan except his younger brother. So he decided he'd let him stay in the village, under the deal of him working in the anbu under the council orders, and is a part time member of root.

Many didn't trust him and honestly didn't doubt he'll betray the village, sasuke hated him for killing there clan. He promised to never crave for power and become him, it hurt his heart but he knew he deserves this. Once he was finished with breakfast he leaves a note wishing him luck at the academy.

He goes to change into his jounin outfit, he walks out. Today was his day off and honestly had nothing to do, he felt everyone staring at him with such hatred and disgust.

" Look at him, he still has the nerve to walk around and act like he did nothing " he heard a man whisper. " Ugh so disgraceful, why don't he just do us a favor and die already " he heard a woman say.

He simply ignores them, he got used to people looking down and bad mouthing him. They weren't as bad as the ones in his head, he walks just wanting to disappear.

" Oi itachi? " He heard a familiar voice speak, he looks behind him and sees kakashi, a good friend of his. He walks up to the raven, he smiles underneath his mask. " I heard it was your day off, want to hangout? " The copynin spoke. " That sounds nice " he spoke, the jounin smile underneath his mask widens, " great " he spoke.

~UxU~

They both walked around the village, but soon went to train a bit. Kakashi noticed as itachi felt uncomfortable in public, he always has since the whole uchiha downfall. It was a bit after two and both sat at a tea shop, itachi hated the way people were looking at him.

The waitress who assisted them obviously hated him, kakashi calmed him down. Both sat down and were talking a bit, itachi not bothering to see underneath his mask. It always did interested him how he looked underneath his mask, but after the years it didn't seem as interesting anymore.

Suddenly itachi tenses up as he felt two string chakras, but one of them felt oddly familiar. He looks over at kakashi who nods his head, he pays for the tea and both head towards the chakras. They head there and see asuma, Kurenai, and gai talking to two men. Both wore a black cloak with red clouds outlined in white, and wire straw hats with little white things hanging off the edges of the straw hats.

" What's going on here?, You two obviously aren't leaf shinobi " asuma Spoke, he turns around and sees kakashi and itachi. Kakashi eye the two, he frowns a bit which itachi noticed. " What is it kakashi? " Itachi spoke confused.

" Those cloak I only know one group wear those cloaks, the akatsuki " kakashi spoke. " Akatsuki?, What's that? " Kurenai spoke, " a group full of s class criminals which hold nine members of s class criminals, who haunt down the Jinchūriki for there tail beast " kakashi spoke.

" I see, and being here means there here for naruto " gai spoke, " bravo you've figured it out " one of the men spoke. Itachi looks at him, he didn't know why but that man, something about him felt familiar and not just his chakra.

" Let's see if you can guess who I am " the man spoke, all five of them look at him Confused as his partner just stood there. Itachi was trying to figure it out, till it hit him like a huge shock wave. He froze and like the man knew, he saw from behind the little white things hanging off his straw hat he was smirking.

" It seems someone figured it out " the man spoke, all looked towards the frozen itachi. " Itachi what is it? " Kakashi spoke, " since I first sensed them, the man who's talking his chakra felt familiar. Now that I'm standing here I figured out who's chakra it is, but it's not possible " he spoke.

' what do you mean itachi?, Who is it? " Asuma Spoke. It was quiet for a few seconds, " it's shisui uchiha chakra " he spoke, all look at him suprised, not believing it. The man laughs loudly, he threw off the hat, they all look at him.

Short curly black hair, bandages covering his left eye, tiny stress marks on the corner of his eyes, wheat skin. He looks at them as he smirks, " just like I last Remember, I could never hide from you itachi~ " shisui spoke.

Aight what do you guys think?, I've had this idea in my head for the longest. I debated so much if I should release it, if you didn't know from the summary this is a shisui X itachi x kakashi x obito, all three falling for my sweet boi itachi. Well till next time author-chan out, bye!
~ pikatachi 🤗

06/16/2020

Word count: 1181