Season 1 - Episode 1

A/n

Day of publishing - June the 22nd, 2020

The two teens walked the dark streets after a long night at a rock concert.

"A bit loud for my tastes." Your bird-headed best friend said. You smiled at him as the flickering street light made your shadow disappear, reappear and so forth.

"I loved it! I can't tell if your an emo or just a basketcase." You giggled nudging your shoulder in his as you walked further down the street.

"Its 1 am... I am tired that's it." You nodded shoving your hands back into your pockets.

"Well, I think the band played really well." You looked around you at the eerie silence of the street. "It's too quiet... Not a single car or someone to pass by." You honestly stated a bit on edge as you looked around.

"Not up there." Tokoyami, your best friend since you met at a candle shop, pointed to a bar.

"Aha..." You scratched your neck sheepishly. "Maybe we should avoid that area." You stated looking at the barricades of drunken and heavily intoxicated people evacuating the loud bar. You noticed how the glow of the shop seemed to be the only thing lighting the street.

"Agreed." Tokoyami reasoned now shoving his own hands into his pockets. As you steadily walked past an alleyway your tiny and short self tugged around Tokoyami's arm. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay Fumi... It's just something about alleyways that really get to me." He saw your sad-little-bunny like rabbit appearance cling to his arm timidly.

"Sure." Just as your worries started to melt away loud voices erupted your senses.

"Wow, look at that chick. She's pretty hot and cute." One deep voice alarmed. This made you physically cringe.

"Yeah, bet she's a middle schooler though... You think that's way too young?" A quieter but also manly voice argued. Your grip on Tokoyami tightened as you just kept walking.

"Nah... I think the younger the better." You inwardly gagged speeding your walks up. The voices erupted from behind you once again and now you noticed you were practically next to the alleyway, a mere centimetre apart.

"Hey! Little h/c-coloured girl~ Why don't you ditch your little birdy friend and come hang with some grown-ups." Tokoyami stood protectively over you.

"Hey, Y/n? Are you quite alright? Why don't we just elect to ignore them." You nodded and kept up your stride. A sudden hand-pulled you backwards and you yelped closing your eyes. When you opened your eyes you came face to face with a brutish man who simply licked his lips condescending and suggestively.

"L-let go of me!" You yelled in his face, trying to mask your hoodie over you. Tokoyami stood at your side trying to help.

"Now now, don't be so boring. Come and have some fun~" The man forced.

"Dont make me hurt you!" You yelled squeezing your eyes shut.

The roars of laughter flooded your hearing. "Ha? Do you think you could hurt me? Look at you pipsqueak." Tokoyami's hand grabbed yours in an attempt to drag you away. You stood there expressionless at their underestimation. Your blank stare turned into a smirk.

"Don't do it, Y/n. they're not worth your pain. You cant handle that power yet." You ignored Tokoyami and activated your quirk. The men stood back at the sight of your eyes flowing blood red with a heavy patronising smirk painted on your face. A heavy blush painted your cheeks. It was natural for you to fluster when you used your quirk, it was just an exciting appeal. Suddenly you aimed a heavy red aura towards the duo and caused them to stiffen. You had clotted their blot forming them to not be able to move for at least an hour. You fell to your knees light-headed. You weren't so good at using this power. Nevertheless, when you got up and began walking with the bird boy the whole incident was nothing to you.