Do You Dare To Enter? If Yes, Welcome To Pandemonium Academy️!

Pandemonium is the capital of Hell. In Pandemonium there lives so many devilish creatures like Ghouls, Fallen Angels, Cacodemon, Fiends, Sinful Ghost, Imp, Shaitan, Vampire, Incubus, Succubus, Phantom, Goblin, Gremlin and many more.

They also have a King , a Queen , a Princess and a Prince. King Abaddon the greatest ruler, Queen Amy the leader, Princess Asena the first born who appears to be a mermaid when she wants to kill, especially when it is a mortal, Prince Phoenix the youngest and the second born who appears as a small boy with wings of a dragon.

Also in Pandemonium, there is an Academy that is called Pandemonium Academy ️,
an Academy where demons learn,
an Academy where demons kill,
an Academy where no one from Empyrean is allowed,
an Academy where love is forbidden.
But what if someone will break one of the rules?
What if the cold prince will break the last rule?
What if he falls in love with a common demon?
Will the council let them?
Will it be fine for the rest?
Will the it be fine for the Royalties?

What do you think will happen next?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Note: I will be using some Greek language

Note: In this story you will read/learn a lot about hell, fallen angels, monsters demons and death.

Note: Sorry in advance if ever po na may mga bad words po akong na sulat. Nakiki go with the flow lang po ako sa genre ng story.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, events, characters, business and incidents are either the products of the authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely confidential.

No part of this story/book may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the author's consent. Please obtain permission.

Plagiarism is a crime.

Be aware of Typographical and Grammatical errors

©Mintey Kookie
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Just leave if you don't like my story.
-ㅅ-

Not a perfect Writer. I'm just 13. I'm still learning how to write a masterpiece

Kamsahamnida!!

You can also read Empyrean University written by binibining0j
it's connected story po....
And read nyo din po ung ibang stories ko 'Loving In The Dark' and 'Meet Me In Seoul At Bangtan's Concert'

;)