Introduction

It's been years since that day. Honestly I moved on from it awhile ago.

I was lying there.

I've never been the same, and not in a good way. When those greedy money-hungry therapists and self-focused shelter volunteers ask me why I think my life has turned out the way it has, I sometimes tell them this story ( after losing it on them ). It's nobody's business but mine, as to why I became a heroin-addicted street-prostitute with no control over my obvious anger issues. But as I've gotten older, my ability to keep this story to myself is fading. So, I'm currently sitting in the foyer of some multimillionaire writer lady's mansion, who's gonna pay me handsomely if I tell her everything—as inspiration for a new bestseller novel. Hey—before you judge me—I need money to pay the bills and buy my drugs. Slutting around isn't good enough anymore. I'm desperate, and have been since my life fell apart all those years ago. How, you ask? Well, if you shut up and listen, I'll tell you like I'm gonna tell this stuck-up prima-donna with the biggest rack I've ever seen ( and I've seen a lot of 'em, lemme tell you ).

I'm going to tell you about a year, that was both the best and worst in my life. It was interesting, tragic, dramatic, and emotional enough to capture the attention of this writer—who's the creator of the biggest romance series on the market right now. I tried reading one of her vampire romance stories, but I threw the book out after a few paragraphs. Her writing is absolute garbage, but I need money right now. They won't be happy with me once this story gets published, but I really don't care. I lost contact with them after that day, anyways. But before we even get started, I'm saying this right now:

I'm the worst storyteller in the world, if there were awards for it. If you came here for big words that nobody knows the meaning of or grandiose descriptions, then you might as well get out of here. I'm not that type of person. If you're still here, whatever. Just sit down, and keep your mouth shut. Any interruptions or antics, and I'll beat the daylights outta you. Got it?

Alright then, let's get started with this story.