Phone call

“Where is it?!”
The greenette asked to himself, as he opened all the drawers of his little bedroom, while he desperately searched for his phone. Izuku let a sigh of relief escape from his parted, pink and soft lips, which curved up into a small smile as soon as he found his phone in a drawer of his nightstand.
“Thirty-four missed calls...” He whispered. His emerald green eyes widened slightly as he read the name of the person who tried to call him. Kacchan?
Izuku took in a big, sharp breath and nodded. There's nothing to worry about, he's not gonna kill me... Right?
Midoriya quickly called him back, he squeezed one eye slightly, ready to be shouted at from the hot headed boy.
“Kac-” “Deku! Where the fuck were you?!” Katsuki quickly interrupted him, yelling as always.
“I was- I was searching for my phone!” Izuku defended himself, while he sat down on the edge of his bed and fidgeted with the white cords of his pants with his free hand.
He smiled, though. Izuku was happy that he could feel his boyfriend near to himself somehow. The quarantine really killed their relationship.
“I'm sorry, Kacchan.” The greenette whispered, as he smiled in a softer way and closed his eyes, waiting for the ash blond male's reply.
“It's fine.” Bakugou mumbled. He was sitting on a black couch, his parents were at the supermarket, so he could finally call his boyfriend in peace.
Katsuki hated talking to the greenette while someone else was with him. He was always kind of embarrassed.
There were a few seconds of silent. Izuku could hear Bakugou's heavy breath from his phone. Was he sick?
“Kacchan, is everything alright?” Izuku asked, of course a little worried about the other's health.
“Yeah, yeah, just... The weather sucks, I got a cold.” He explained, before he sniffled and tried not to sneeze. “How're you?”
Izuku smiled, he was happy that it was just a cold. “I'm feeling amazing! Mom made katsudon yesterday! It's... Not as good as yours, but...”
The greenette's lips curved down, as he started to tear up silently. “I just miss you so much.”
Katsuki raised both of his eyebrows and widened his scarlet eyes as he heard the smaller male's words. “Deku...” He whispered. Bakugou opened his mouth to say something else, but soon he realized that Izuku was crying.
“Deku.” The blonde repeated, in a loudler tone this time, as if trying to catch Izuku's attention.
“Y-yeah?” Izuku sniffled, Bakugou sneezed silently. Again, there were a few seconds of complete silent between the couple.
“...I love you.” Katsuki whispered, just to hear Izuku crying more in return.
“I love you.” The blonde repeated, to be sure that his boyfriend heard him.
“I know... I-I love you too, Kacchan.” Izuku whispered back, as he wiped away the few tears which ran down his red cheeks.
Bakugou smiled, but soon he heard the car of his parents parking in front of his house. He huffed and got up, before he walked towards the window and moved the red curtains away a little, just enough to see outside. It was still snowing. He saw the blue car of his father and sighed. “Deku, I gotta go. I'll call you tomorrow.” Katsuki said, as he waited for the greenette to respond.
“Yeah, it's- it's okay!” Izuku was smiling, again. “I will text you... After dinner, and before I go to bed. It's fine if you won't ans-” “I will.” Bakugou interrupted him, again. “I will answer.” The ash blond male walked upstairs, towards his own bedroom, and opened the door. “So... Love you.” Katsuki whispered again, his voice hoarse and low.
“Me too, bye Kacchan...” Izuku said, with a slight smile, though he knew Bakugou couldn't see him in that moment.
Katsuki hanged up and walked in his room, sighing softly as he shut the door close behind himself and threw the phone on his bed. He really wanted to be with the greenette right now. He wanted to hug him. He wanted to kiss him. He wanted to sleep next to him. He wanted to feel the warmth of his body close to himself.
Izuku let his upper body fall down on the mattress as the phone call ended. He rubbed his eyes and then got up again, he opened the door and walked out of the room. The greenette walked towards the kitchen, where his mother was washing the dishes. Inko turned the water off and turned around to look at her son, smiling.
“Izuku, dear, is there something specific you want to eat for dinner tonight?” She asked, with her usual soft smile.
Izuku looked at the window and smiled slightly, before he nodded a little.
“...could you make again some katsudon?”

Okay, so umh, hello there! This it my first English story! I hope there isn't any grammar error. And if yes, please tell me in the comments- I'm Italian so it was pretty difficult for me to write this. But I hope you guys will enjoy it anyway! ^^
See you to the next One Shot <3