Chapter 1: The Worshipping

January 27th, someone was born. Of course, this isn't anything new, but this person is who (religion name) worships. February 3rd, one of the people in this bible was born. Someone was also born on June 28th. One was born on August 30th. These are our gods, our worshiping.

     Jimmy was born on January 27th, they are the main god. They have advocated for love and peace since they were 9 years old. They have always seen everyone as equal, and have loved everyone forever. They have always drank the same drink, sang the same song, and helped everyone in need. On Fridays, they drank Sweet Tea at 6pm. On Saturdays, they listened to two songs, Chop Suey and Lullaby, by Nickelback. On Sundays, during free time, they put both their hands up for 13 seconds. Then they named everything they are grateful for.

    We do what Jimmy did, as worship, advocated for peace and love. Drink sweet tea on Fridays at 6pm. Listened to the Saturday songs, and did the Sunday remembrance.

   Alex, was someone Jimmy was grateful for. Alex was born on June 28th. Alex was always supportive and loving. Exactly what we should be. Although we may not understand other people, we still need to be like Alex. Support and love babies, children, teenagers, adults, elders, and the dead. Support and love same sex relationships, anyone LGBTQ, and anyone who is just living life.

   Billy was Jimmy's cousin, in fact, Jimmy's friend. Billy was born August 30th. They treated each other with respect, and kindness. Exactly what we should do. At the end of the day, we are all humans, we bleed the same blood.

   Hunter was there for Jimmy. Exactly what we should do. Empathy, is an amazing thing. Some may be apathetic, which is horrible. Hunter was born on February 3rd. Hunter knew, we all bled the same blood, and while we are still alive, live life happily and kindly. We all will die someday, at-least make the best of life.

   These are our gods.