prologue: Mom?...

Midoriya was your average kid, small, determined, almost inviable, bundle of joy.  He hard large, beautiful but toxic green eyes. A head of hair that made him look a bush, color included. And a happy, well paid family.

Inko midoriya was a stay at home mother, who usually called her son by his last name, for no known reason. She had dark green, long hair, and a weak quirk that allowed her to attract small objects.

Midoriya's father was a wealthy man with a high paying job, he had black hair, that he kept short. A pair of greenish eyes, and a fire breathing quirk.

But for the life of midoriya, he cold never remember his father's name.

Why? Well....

It was a bright spring day, the winter had ended Early and was in general a warm month. 

Midoriya had woken up from excitement, as  today was the day that midoriya would find put his quirk. He wanted to find out so bad, that the excitement could not be contained in his tiny body.

The thing was, midoriya was four and most kids got their quirks by is age. And his parents where getting worried that he may be quirkless.  Inko did carry the Jean that   could produced a quirkless child.

A quirkless child could in fact ruin the image of the couple, more so with Inko's husband. Inko was too close to midoriya to care about whether or not he had a quirk. But his dad made every single penny to the family's mame, and having such a weak child would wipe them off the world.

Midoriya skipped to his parents room, and knocked. Not getting a answer, midoriya entered the room.

His parents where in a light slumber, when midoriya jumped on the bed. The jump woke midoriya's parents up, " well your up early son." His father said as he sat up, rubbing his eyes. " sorry, I just wait to see what my quirk is!" Midoriya replied.

Midoriya was a very smart kid, he learned to talk, be for he could walk kind of smart.

" OK midoriya, go get dressed, as me and papa are going to get ready. " inko said with a soft smile.

" Okay!" Midoriya  jumped off the nerd and ran to get ready.

" ....."

" you're too close to Izuku, Inko. You know what will happen if he is quirkless." Dad said.

".... I know, bit can't we just take him a orphanage, or just say he has useless quirk.... I- i don't want to leave him for dead." Inko said, already knowing her husband's next words.

" I can't risk anyone finding out, it will ruin what little we have. If it helps we can help pack him with a 'few' items to help him survive, but he will not see another human for a long time hopefully. " he said coldly, showing Inko his true colors.

" A- Alright. " Inko said through tears, she did not want to lose her child, but her own blind love was like a leash on her.

Inko got off the bed, wiped her tears and got Dressed.

As he left the room with her husband still outing on his pants she said, " I'll make the packet if he is quirkless.... " and then we was making breakfast as if nothing happened.

Midoriya could tell his mom was upset, yet inko said it was just sleepiness.  Did midoriya believed her, no, did he push it farther, no. He did not want to make thing worse.

They ate, got in the car, and took a hour long drive to the quirk hospital.  Deku got put as quickly as he could and ran to the door,  he cold feel his heart pumping from joy.

I hope I have mommy's quirk! It's great for saving lives. Midoriya thought as he sat in the waiting room.

" doctor ######## will be with in a bit!" A cheerful nurse said.

Midoriya never heard the doctors name, but he cold remember the face of the busshey mustache man.

After a few tests, midoriya had to get a X-ray, but the whole thing just passed in seconds to him.

Soon the answer to midoriya's eminent was answers, but it wasn't the answer he needed.

" I apologize but unfortunately young midoriya  here will never gain a Quirk. " that fraze made time stop for midoriya, as he could feel the sadness of his mother. 

The reason why he was quirkless went through his left and trough his right ear, still shocked from the cursed words the doctor spoke.

The day was gone in seconds, as he was left ho e as his parents needed to get some more groceries.  And Midoriya was left alone, tired, sad, and empty in his bed.

How would he tell his best friend, kahchan tomorrow.

Inko  came home late at night, her husband was still gone, leaving inko to dispose of e kid.

She crept to his room and walked in, seeing the asleep child in his bed.

Inko deiced or was best for her to pick up the boy and carry him to the car. 

She quietly opened the door, and laid him down.

Inko looked at the bag as she drove off.

Inside the bag was a hunting knife, a small first aid, some large clothes, a water purifier, and a few survival guides.

To where she was headed, those Items might as well been useless.

Inko was some what glad that she bought the supplies and her husband. To him it would have been a waste of money to but such stuff for a kid who would die in a dangerous place.

Inko parked the car a picked up midoriya ,  thank god he's a heavy sleeper. was inko could think as she graves the bag and began to move deep into the forbidden Forest.

As she walked, she couldn't stop her self from shearing a few tears. She laid midoriya  in a soft pat h of grass as began to walk back, only leaving a pitiful note.

She cold already her her son crying out " Mom? Where are you?"