𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞!

NOT LONG AFTER EDEN EXPRESSED her doubts about her relationship, another text was sent

NOT LONG AFTER EDEN EXPRESSED her doubts about her relationship, another text was sent. this time it was finn who received it, and he captured the villa's attention before reading it aloud.

"islanders, it's time to reveal how you feel about each other's relationships in today's challenge." he announced and the islanders relaxed. they were assuming it was going to be something so much worse and were relieved when it was only a new challenge.

they got changed quickly into something more comfortable than a bathing suit and rushed down to the lawn to get started. it was hosted by mike and priscilla, and was called 'couple goals'. the aim was for everyone to see how they truly felt about each other and everyone's relationships.

"i have a feeling a certain ginger girl is going to comment on mine and luke's relationship a little more than necessary." eden smirked at the camera.

"the first question is," priscilla began. "which couple is the laziest?"

it wasn't a surprise to find out that all of the couples had put luke and eden. their reasoning was simple- luke just didn't like to leave his bed. it was comfortable, and especially with eden beside him, he had all he needed.

"there are two things that make me leave my bed in the morning," he held up a number two. "one is food. the second one is when eden leaves the bed. once she's up, i'm gone." he cringed at his own cheesy words.

question two was which couple was considered the most vain, or most self centred in the villa. there was a slight debate between whether luke and eden should pick siânnise and luke t or molly and callum, but eventually they went for their closest two friends.

"just because i never see luke t without his face in front of a mirror," declared eden whilst giggling softly. "i say this with love, luke, but you are so fly." he took this as a compliment and sent her a thumbs up proudly whilst they awaited the next question.

the next question asked none of them were expecting. "which couple is the most fake?" mike asked and clicked his tongue loudly.

callum and molly went first. "mike and priscilla," he stated as he laughed. "just because of the fact he has had a special connection with three other girls already."

luke and eden went next. there was no other couple they could possibly go for except for the girl who had tried to take luke away and her new partner. "demi and jamie," declared luke m. "because they haven't got to know each other properly yet." demi let out a high pitched squeal and eden winced.