Harry James Potter's Torment and Plans

Harry remembers where it started as he sat in his cupboard in the abandoned Potter Library. He remembers how became nothing but a freak to his own parents. He remembers the prophecies. A boy of the light. A boy of the dark. The prophecies were wrong however. There was only a boy of the light made by the light to defeat their enemy. He's the boy who can, but will not, defeat the Dark Lord and the boy who will defeat the light but make it a world of the Gray so everyone can be free to use whatever magic they wished and be themselves.

That was his dream. It was his dream since the Dark Lord shot the Killing Curse at him but with remorse and pity. That was why Harry James Potter spared him but reflected the curse enough to rip away from his body. The curse left the lightening bolt scar on his forehead.

After that the Light Lord declared his twin, Hadrian Albus Potter, the Boy Who Lived and Harry the Boy Who Died. Or in other words Hadrian took the credit of half of Harry's actions and was beloved while Harry is hated.

Hardrain was given everything he could possibly wanted. Most of what he wanted was Knowledge, Power and Fame. So he got own out study room and whole another set of libraries to himself and his parents leaving the original to Harry. He was the best at Spell Craft, Dueling and Transfigurations. This was his passion. He got private tutors while Harry had to self teach himself in the Library.

Harry did discover his secrets. Wandless Magic, Elemental Bending, Elemental Magic. But his three most favorites were Shadow Magic, Blood Magic and Parsel Magic. Because he noticed no one but him and a few could use it and dare.

Harry also over time Harry became mute to all but Parseltongue. That just made him more a freak to his parents. Hadrian felt curious about the power swirling in his brother and he wanted his brother very close under his watch.

But that lead to Harry being treated a house elf under their parents' orders. Hadrian and Rosie were horrified at the fact that their own brother was forced to follow their every command and if he didn't do it just right, he would get punished. Severely. Even more horrified as Albus agreed to it and supported it. And treated Harry like scum.

And that started Rosie's love of Art and Photography. Whenever she could she would get her camera and take photos of Harry's abuse and neglect. Slowly building a case and also for Hadrian and herself. Slowly building their case towards freedom.

Harry silently breaths in the smell of his knife as he casts a protection spell against his parents' spells and potions with the Light's. Today was his eleventh birthday with Hadrian's. Rosie is going to Hogwarts' early due to his parents so they could keep an eye on him.

He reads the crisp pages of a place that offered a chance at finding a home. He hears a knock on his board. He opens the door to see Rosie and Hadrian who smile holding their letters.

"Master Hadrian and Mistress Rosie", Harry says aloud enough for their parents to hear. "Freak, May you please make us breakfast?", Hadrian orders without an ounce of pleasure or emotion in his body.

Harry places his letter in his pocket and and heads out and bows like a soldier, "Freak will.". Harry then heads out to the kitchen right under the dinning room. Harry heads and starts cooking as Hadrian sand Rosie head to the table with their parents heading down the flight of stairs.

He silently cooks each meal with a small smile. This is the one thing he enjoyed out of the day. He then finishes and pops up and silently places down the food right in time as James and Lily file in. Lily hands him the chore list today which was simple due to the fact that they must go out in public.

Freak/Harry pops away and starts cleaning with his Wandless and hands while Masters  and Mistresses eat or his family. He was then finished with the chores and made his food. It was just pumpkin tea and some pumpkin bread.