Set I : Romance (& Bad boy)❤️

Holla Lurve,

The following book titles are free and straight out of my wild mind. However, feel free to tweak it for your use if you like. I pitch my ideas too. Your suggestions would be highly appreciated; send me a private message, and I'll add it here and tag you to it. Lurve you.

Dedicated to the romantics.

BATCH 1

⬜ Bad Soulmate
@Say the soulmate is the most embarrassing person and they quarrel all the time but still come back together cos they were made for each other)

⬜ Miss Eye Candy
(A sassy rich girl who falls for a good boy, the first guy to not be charmed by her. So she changes for him)

⬜ Friday Night
(A nerd finding true love first night at a club)

⬜ Hottie in Sweats
(Kim K twin. Shy new girl with hot body which she hides a lot)

⬜ Winter Chills
(Hating Santa and falling for the childhood friend turned bad boy who made you hate him. And of course changing your mind about Santa)

⬜ Bye Till Next Fall

⬜ Too Bitter For Words
(Break up because they were too proud to say sorry)

⬜ The New Girl
(She's every guy's choice in school, but she's got a dark side... And past)

⬜ Her Sister

⬜ Heart Like Dough
(A story about a girl who loves easily and toughens from 8 heartbreaks. Then...)

⬜ Messy Cake
(I don't know where this came from.. lol)

⬜ Pen Pal
(Finding out your Australian pen pal is actually your crush in your school)

⬜ Love Gymnastics

⬜ Toast To The Crime Of Black Romance

⬜ Flowers For My Ex

⬜ Love The Hater
(I don't know about this)

⬜ Too Close
(A prude suffers a feisty playboy as a flatmate: loud music when she tries to read, his mindless parking etc. They manage to cross paths everytime and though this prude woman pretends to be offended and refuses to admit it, she's grown fond of him. But when he gets a girlfriend...)

⬜ Stuck With This Sucker

⬜ An Hour And Thirty
(Create suspense, like deadline to finish a task and two strangers made to work together end up together)

⬜ You're Not Alone

⬜ Throbbing Hearts

⬜ Doves In The Cover Of Night

⬜ Silent Excitement

⬜ Silent Moans

⬜ Warring Love

BATCH 2

⬜ Silver Earrings

⬜ Twin Stars