Prologue

"What are you doing?"

"It's pawpaw. It's fruit, right?"

I slowly wake up while squinting my eyes towards the talking culprits.

The nerdy guy - who is known as Andy - exclaims, "It's for itchy crotch!" This causes the skateboarder guy - who is known as Sam - to start coughing and immediately close the tube.

All of a sudden the wind blows hard and causes birds to erratically chirp. I immediately sit up and look around just as the sporty guy - who is known as Jake - and the emo guy - who is known as Felix - sit up. I turn my head and notice Felix looking in the same direction the noise came from.

"That doesn't sound good," Felix states concerningly.

I nodded my head in agreement while stating, "We should get moving." Jake also stated the same phrase at the same time as me. Upon noticing this, Jake looked at me and rolled his eyes while standing up from his spot on the ground.

"Come on," Jake states authoritatively. "Now," he continues on.

Jake takes the lead. Felix, Andy, and Sam proceed to get up to start following behind Jake. Felix, however, stays back to lend me a hand to help me up. I graciously take his hand while mumbling a quick thank you. We then start following Jake back up the cliff we had previously fallen down the night before. As we make it up the cliff, I notice a terrible storm coming up.

"Killer storm, " Sam points out. The sky slowly starts to swirl a bit just after he mentions it.

I worriedly stated, "Yeah, maybe we shouldn't stick around here for too long. It'll probably be best to find shelter if possible." I continue looking at the sky as well as the other boys. At least we did until the swirling in the sky immediately turned into a winding tornado that struck the ground fast. It started making its way towards us.

"Run!" Jake immediately shouted while taking off in the opposite direction from the storm.

We all jumped into action and ran. The order went as follows: Sam, Jake, Felix, Me, and Andy. Andy was running slower than any of us, which I can't say much about it because I'm almost running as slow as he is.

Jake glances behind him quickly and sees how slow Andy and I are running. He immediately screams out, "Faster nerd, priss, faster!"