Shattered Drink

Ink's POV

I was just checking on Au's like any normal day. I was secretly searching for Dream within each Au though. He's been missing for over a year now and I still can't find him. I hope he isn't dead or badly injured. Well, I guess he can't be dead since Nightmare is alive. Speaking of the negative prince, he's been in his passive form ever since Dream disappeared. Odd right? Yes, I know you can hear my thoughts readers. I can also hear everyone telling me to stop breaking the fourth wall so I'll stop. I went back to checking the Au's.

Shattered's POV

It's been a year, seven days, 28 minutes, and 34 seconds since I've been 'missing'. I haven't been actually missing. I've just been hiding~ I've also been planning on how to get Ink. I love that damn squid. Dream was always too weak and too pathetic to confess. So, I'll confess my feelings for Ink~ I bet Dream's sad due to failing to confess to Ink. I chuckle to myself. I melt into a puddle and appear in the Doodle Sphere. I spot Ink and notice he's checking on Underswap. I sneak up behind him and grab him with my tentacles. I restrain all his movements. I don't want him to get away~

Ink's POV

I let out a squeak of surprise once I feel myself being picked up by... tentacles? "Nightmare put me down! Also,when did you go back into your aggressive fo-" I stopped speaking once I was turned around and faced this new skeleton. This wasn't Nightmare. He looked similar to him, but wasn't Nightmare. "W-who are you?" I stuttered. The skeleton chuckles. "Don't you recognize me?~ I'm Shattered. I took over Dream's body~" The skeleton that is now known as Shattered smirks. My body became tense. This can't be Dream, right? Dream wouldn't eat a negative apple, right?! "D-Dream, if that's you, please come back to me..." I begged. Shattered frowns, not liking how I begged for Dream.

Shattered's POV

I frowned once I heard Ink beg for Dream. "Dream is no more. Forget about Dream. You just need me. Shattered~" I smiled sadistically. Ink whimpered. "I don't want yo-" I slapped him before he finished his sentence. "Shut up. You do want me, I know you do. You just want to deny that you want me." I smirk. I could tell Ink was about to shake his head no. So, I slapped him. "You do want me. I love you and you love me." I growled. He held back tears. "I..." Ink looked like he was considering what to say. "I love you too." He says.

Ink's POV

"I love you too." I lied. I assumed Shattered didn't notice the lie due to him smiling happily. "Good~" He then brought me close to him and hugged me. I didn't hug back, which earned me a slap on my ass by a tentacle. I yelp in surprise and blush. "Wonder if you like your ass being slapped~" Shattered cooed. I looked away, very embarrassed. I then feel Shattered cuddle me. I look at him "I'm never letting you go~" Shattered smiles insanely. I mentally frowned. This is my life now, isn't it? I mentally sigh. I guess I have to embrace my fate. 

(A/N: Hope you enjoyed the one shot! I wish there was more fanart and fanfics of this but sadly, I can't find much. Yes, I still ship Errink. I just found this ship one day and fell in love with it. But it doesn't beat Errink. Hope you all have a good day/evening/night! Buh-bye!)