𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆🥰

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 20, 2020

"I guess so." Naomi shrugged as I layed in between her legs while we passed a blunt, and she played in my hair.

"You guess?" I asked as I hit the blunt.

"Nigga you know I would." She smacked her lips. "Ain't no problem."

I had asked her would she kill a nigga about me or for me, if I wasn't able to get to the nigga.

I shoulda known the answer.

"You want kids by me?" She randomly asked me as she took the blunt out of my hand and took puffs from it.

"Hell yeah I want kids by you, a lot too." I nodded my head with a smile as I looked off.

"We can have one." She said. "And not right now either."

"Nahh, we not just having one." I shooked my head.

"Kentrell if you want a football team you might as well forget about ever nutting in me." She said.

"Whatever, we'll see." I mumbled.

"Shouldn't even fucking said nothing." She shooked her head.

"Right, brought that on yourself." I chuckled before she put the blunt between my lips and I grabbed onto it holding it between my fingers.

"Yeah I know." She mumbled.

"I want you to meet my family." I said.

"Yo what?" She asked. "Oh hell nawl, I'm not finna have Sherhonda call me no hoe. Give a nigga pussy one time, and now he want me to meet everybody."

"How the fuck you know my- nevermind." I it off. "But yeah I want you to meet them, and guhh shut up."

Forgot she was in my dreams.

So of course she knows everybody that I know.

"Yeah, I guess." She shrugged. "I'll meet them, maybe me and Teelee can be friends, and nahh, I'm good on that shutting up part."

"Yeah, maybe." I agreed.

Teelee really didn't like people like that, she didn't trust people so fast.

Me and her both don't trust people so quick.

"Can I ask you something?" I threw my head back looking up at her.

"Yeah what?" She looked back down at me.

"It's about my dreams. Like how you get in them? Was you dreaming when you was in them? Why specifically you was sent in my dreams?" I asked.

"Ummm, I don't know how I got in them, one night I had ended up going to sleep, and ever since then I been stuck in your dreams. But when I wake up, I wasn't, it's like I was with you but wasn't, and most times I was dreaming while I was in your dreams, I don't know why I was specifically chosen to be in your dreams but I'm glad I was." She explained answering everything I asked.