//~ Daily routine~\\

Heya! Author here- This is my first time ever writing a book/story so please, try to be nice :,) However constructive critism is ofcourse, appreciated. Hate comments on the other hand will be deleted. Also, if I make any spelling errors please correct me, english isn't my first language-
Also, this all takes place when class 1-A is done with school and everyone is a pro-hero now.
AnYwAys on to chapter 1 :D

{Ochako's POV}

It was Saturday. I just woke up in my pastel pink bedroom. The bed felt like a cloud, it was so soft and comfortable, just like always when I wake up. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and stepped in my rabbit slippers to start the day. I checked myself in the mirror that was in the left corner of my room. My hair was a mess. However, my pijamas looked pretty okay. I went out of my room to the bathroom to brush my hair out and also to take a shower. Once I entered the bathroom I first turned on the water, hot water specifically.

{Mina's POV}

I just woke up in my bed and quickly hopped out of it. I walked to my dresser to pick an outfit for today, just in case I'll go out somewhere. Once I found the perfect set, I re-folded all of the clothing pieces and put them on-top of the dresser. I also put a pair of shoes, that mached well, on the ground and a little necklace on-top of the clothing pieces. I then went to the nearest mirror with a comb in my hands, then tried brushing my hair out. Didn't really work, looked exactly the same as before "Eh, not like it ever even brushes out anyways" I say to myself.

{Uraraka's POV}

I then took off my clothes and went in the shower.
[After the shower]
I wrapped myself in a white, soft towel and took my toothbrush out of a little cup that was on my sink. I put on some toothapste on it and started brushing my teeth. Once I was done I brushed out my hair and went out of the bathroom back to my bedroom to pick an outfit to wear for the day.

{Mina's POV}

I went to the bathroom to only brush my teeth, didn't feel like taking a bath today. I opened a little shelf and took out my toothbrush and toothpaste. I put the toothpaste on-top of the toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. Once I was done I went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

{Uraraka's POV}

I entered my bedroom and went to my closet. I opened it up and started searching for a nice, cute set to wear around the house for today. It took some time, for some reason, but I found it. I took out a very large, baggy sweater, the color of it was chocolate brown. I then moved on to the part where different kinds of bottoms are. I took out a pair of black shorts that would go underneath the sweater. And finally, I took out a pair of white socks.

{Mina's POV}

Ofcourse I lived alone, i'm a pro hero now. So, I had to cook breakfast myself. I opened the fridge and took out eggs and milk. I then moved on to one of my drawers to take out sugar and flour. I was gonna make pancakes. I then got down on my knees to get a pan. I got back up and turned on the stove and put the pan on-top. While the pan was warming up, I got a bowl and cracked two eggs in it, then pored in some milk and sugar. I also added the flour as the last ingridient and started stirring the mixture. Once it was stirred well enough I poured on sone oil, then started pouring some of the mixture on the pan and waited for it to cook nicely.

{Uraraka's POV}

I changed in my outfit that I just created and went to the living room to turn on the tv. I wasn't really a breakfast eater so I skipped that part. I grabbed the remote and sat down on my beige couch and started binge-watching netflix.

Hai, i'm back again- So LiKe this is the end of chapter 1, I just wanted to start this off with them doing their regular basis routine etc etc. So yeah- Next chapter will be a timeskip to when they both get a message, you'll get it then, hopefully- Anyways that's it! :D

Word count: 600
Time took: 1 day