- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 -

- Look Out -
Fifth day in the in between

The following day as the morning sun shone over the In Between land Yeonjun was the first to wake up this time. "i should celebrate this, for the first time in my life I woke up early" He yawned while stretching his arms.

His feet touched the cold wooden flooring as a horn blew. Hueningkai quickly stood up with his eyes wide open "Yo.. you scared me for a moment" Yeonjun looked at Kai who still looked robotic and sleepy.

"Good morning comrades! Are you ready to venture deeper in the in between" Sky knocked on the door with a bright smile on his face.

"Isn't it too early? Lets have breakfa— We'll have it on the go i prepared some delicious sandwiches for later" Yeonjun scratched his head worrying about missing breakfast but luckily Sky packed them some food before hitting the muddy road.

"what sandwiches?"

"A sand which.... don't you have that back at earth?"

"Okay basically is this portable food thingy that you eat and there's two slices of bread housing the meat, vegetables or whatever the heck you want in the middle" Sky explained

"I know what a sand which is... and i know its made for eating nothing else.."

"I was curious on what type it is?" Yeonjun said as Sky nodded

"Oh.. a sandwich" Sky smiled as Yeonjun facepalmed himself

"Okay i'm clearly loosing some braincells after talking to you— anyways where's the others" Yeonjun asked

"Soobin woke up early and helped us catch a Flab"

"What is a flab? Flying lab?" Hueningkai stood up from his bed

"I never knew that humans are so funny" Sky chuckled looking at the two "A flab is a fly that's carrying a huge basket where you could sit in its a transportation thingy around here"

"O-Ah-Oh um.. So were gonna ride on a fly how.. erm.. interesting" Kai bobbed his head

"Belive me it's amazing.. Now enough chit chat let's go" Sky called them and jollily changed into a dog

Hueningkai and Yeonjun gathered the very little stuff they have inside the but before leaving. Later on they met up with the others. Yeji, Yuna and Lia are very energetic today.. Guess they're excited to leave this fictional world..

"All set?" Mia asked as they all nodded

"Question is the flab safe?" Hueningkai raised his hand "Yes it's safe don't worry" She replied as a Kai felt relief hearing that.

"All aboard!!" A big bumblebee landing before them with a talking green caterpillar wearing spectacles and a tall long slim top hat.

"Hola, bonjour whatever language you speak welcome to the flab please keep your hands inside all times and refrain from looking down" The caterpillar opened the door for them.

"Hola capitan Quigly!" Sky smiled as he took a seat beside Mia

"Where will I bring you today?" Quigly asked