- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 -

- Wishing Well -
Ninth day in the in between

The following day everyone went off to lurk around the third chapter. Mia read the map and the possible clues Alfredo gave them to find the second part which is the weddling willow.

"Okay why did Alfredo verto whateva his name is wrote down clues not the dang location!" Yeonjun complained

"No one specifically knows where the parts are hidden Alfredo just wrote down where it could possibly be" Sky shrugged

"I hate this creator of yours why won't he just be a chill cool dude? His literally giving me a head ache"

"Don't we all get a headache from him?" Lewis slightly rolled his eyes

"I miss the good old days where humans could freely interact with the characters" Mia sighed

"Too bad Astreaus passed away he was a great leader" Sky looked at them

Astreaus Elingard the original first ever creator in the in between. He led the land peacefully making good decisions for the world. Astreaus ruled the in between for decades and he never really ages...

He stays youthful since no one really gets old in the in between. If your created as a teenager you'll stay as one something does not happen in real life he also lives alone with the staff in the palace walls.

Astreaus spent his time thinking, creating new characters that will somehow make a personal impact in the land. Each character is unique in its own ways no one has the same traits or likes.

Unlike the new published characters... A special ink that only works for the creator is used to make these people. Astreaus writes all of his creations down in a book locked away in one of the towers.

Its been a while since In between got new useful characters that will somehow help their world. The land began to loose it magic that it beholds before, things began to change a lot to the point its useless.

"Why what happened to Astreaus?"Chaeryeong asked

"He passed away mysteriously years ago... no one really knows the reason behind his death some say he can't handle ruling the land anymore so he gave his title to Elecrio before vanishing" Mia answered

"Ew don't even mention his name that idiot needs to be unnamed or even better banished from this land" Sky flinched in disgust just hearing their current leaders name

Elecrio Lieote the new leader of the land... he has a lot of dissimilarities with Astreaus. Unlike the old leader Elecrio is more on focused about power and perfection.

He makes countless unneeded rules, repetitive characters, big killing threats to the world and so on. Elecrio never thinks about things he just do what ever comes into his mind.

He believes the humans is a big disgrace to the land and decided to ban the entry. Elecrio placed this protective seal to the book preventing anyone to get in.

But as time passed by his 'seal' started to fade away. Causing difficulties to enter and leave the world... And the teens were the unfortunate ones to get in especially at this time.