- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆 -

- The Gates Of Dijon -
Twelfth day in the in between

It was the most awaited day in the in between, Characters from far and wide gathered all together to celebrate this one day celebration. The creator Elecrio Lieote has awaken early to polish the final things before the celebration officially starts.

From banners big banners to small stands Elecrio's face was plastered among all of them. "Sir the chef's are asking if this is okay already?" His butler came in pushing a cart of food. He stood up from his throne and took a fork.

"I said i want this medium rare!" He threw the fork towards the cart startling the butler

"Tell them to lessen the heat and add more seasoning its bland like your taste in things" Elecrio took the napkin from the tray and wiped his mouth placing it down after.

"Scram your making my eyesight blur from your hideousness" He shooed him away and sat down on his throne

Moments later his trusted minion Kean arrived with the chambers head. "Sir your presence is needed in the palace chambers to say your final words to the humans before they'll be prepared for later" Kean bowed.

"Ohh right i forgot the highlight of the day.. ahhh i couldn't love this celebration more" Elecrio laughed standing from his throne walking towards the two who will escort them to the chambers.

The palace chambers are hidden in some place know one knows except the palace personnel. The chambers head inserted the special key that will unlock the big golden door as it opened.

Elecrio head in first followed by Kean and the chambers head. The cells are parted in three different levels, 1, 2 & 3.Creatures are kept in the lowest cell which is floor one.

While the humans stay above them in level two. And for the third is where all the hardest to control prisoners. Humans are gathered in this room tied onto poles.

"Good morning.. how's your final sleep? Good? Great? Or terrifically horrible?" Elecrio snickered looking at each person with an happy expression.

"Don't worry i won't be too harsh on you.. i just need those pesky now ten teens who is after the orclian dust" He shrugged and pointed a dagger in front of one of their faces.

"This world never needs humans since were perfect just the way we are and to think that Astreus believes that characters like us could befriend a stupid human is hilarious isn't it Kean?" He looked at the minion happily as he awkwardly chuckled.

"Stupid idiot" He muttered rolling his eyes before throwing the dagger behind him hitting deep on the wall almost harming two humans.

"Well i have more better things to do than hang around... i'll see you later" Elecrio waved closing the door.

"Now i want to see those three" He glanced at the chambers head as he nodded and quickly lead them to the third floor.

The door was heavy and made out of pure metal not even magic can open. There was Mia, Sky and Lewis sitting in individual seal proofed cages with their eyes covered with cloth.

"Okay that's pathetic remove their blindfolds now" He clapped his hands as the blindfolds removed and the cages broke open.