- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 -

- Return To Earth -
Twelfth day in the in between

Elecrio caged the teens up in the air floating from the ground. He enlarged the light orb getting it ready to blow the whole land. Beomgyu who was watching from above decided to push the lever.

The porvial started to crumble crushing Elecrio with it stopping all of his magic. The light ball disappeared as the cages fell down to the ground. The sky cleared and became its usual shade of blue.

Ryujin quickly got out of her cage and tried to approach the tower but it was surrounded with a lot of dust and dirt making it hard to see anything.
Some got injured some got scared it was a mess.

The fall of the tower shaken the whole plaza with its small flying bits of rocks and its destruction. But the thing is after years of being slaved by their leader everyone was finally free...

The teens started to gather around the fallen tower. Eyes started to fill with tears seeing their friend give up his life just to save everyone in the land...

Ryujin dropped to her knees can't believe what just happened. Her best friend who came all the way back into the in between just to take her back is gone... just to save everyone from Elecrio.

The once noisy group turned silent accepting their friend's sudden death. Yeji and Lia lowered down their heads as Hueningkai cried loudly more than anyone in their group.

Chaeryeong went beside to Ryujin and rubbed her back. The girl was still processing what just happened. "Man i thought everything way gonna be okay already" Ryujin shook her head.

"Brooo why did you leave us early?" Hueningkai said while loudly crying looking at the crumbled tower.

"You said were going to return together?" Ryujin looked up pursing her lips avoiding any tears from falling.

"Is Beomgyu gone?" Sky turned towards Mia as she nodded her head. The dog whimpered laying down on the rocky ground looking at the tower.

Mia went beside Ryujin and held her by the shoulder. Yeonjun who was trying to keep a stiff face fanned himself as he heard sniffing noises from Soobin.

"What are you doing?" Soobin asked wiping his cheeks

"Oh dirt went to my eyes and I'm trying to fan it away" Yeonjun lied while his face was changing to a sad expression, almost starting to cry still looking at Soobin.

The boy finally broke down and hugged Soobin, it was a tough moment to accept that he's gone...
Taehyun blankly stared at the rocky remains of the porvial sulking in the inside.

Even though they're all not best of friends. This adventure really did create a strong bond between all of them. This past twelve days they have been fighting and escaping threats together as a team.

And they all really grew after this long crazy ride... The most devastating thing is that they never really properly said goodbye...

"So this is the end?" Yuna asked Mia as the guardian stood up and looked at her.

"Well i think its is.. but we need to double check first" Said Mia as Yuna nodded her head