"He has wHaT?"

[Sierra Burgess High, Biology class]
"Alright students since we finished this lesson early, you're free to talk amongst yourselves as long as you don't get too loud.

Your best friends, Jessica and Sarah, were way ahead of Mrs. Davidson. They were deep in a conversation about Lord knows what, you weren't exactly paying attention to it.

"Did you sign any of the petitions?"
"Of course I did Jess," Sarah said as she rolled her eyes. "How about you Y/N?" Both of your friends looked at you, waiting for an answer.

"Uh, what petitions?" You winched, knowing that they'd freak out at the fact you didn't know what they were talking about. "Oh my gosh Y/N do you live under a rock?" Sarah laughed. "The petitions to save Barron Trump, Trump's son, you dummy."
"Oh, well I guess I've been so busy with school that I didn't hear about them... But what does he need saving from?" You asked.
Jess' expression went from calm to outraged as she jumped to answer. "His dad mostly! Trump doesn't let his son have friends, social media, or just live like a normal kid!" Your face dropped at this. "That's awful, it explains why he always looks so sad in photos though."
"Yeah" Sarah chimed in, "but at least he has Roblox I guess."

"He has wHaT?" You sputtered, getting a few odd looks before everyone went back to what they were doing. Jess raised her eyebrow, "He has a Roblox account. Why?"

Why? Because I have Roblox too! I never expected the president's son to play Roblox. What if he plays the same games as me and I've just never known. How crazy would that be?

"No reason haha, just didn't hear the first time." You responded hurriedly hoping that the girls would buy it. Luckily for you, they just shrugged and went back to talking without you.

And with that, the bell rang.