A to Z Dating | Will Shcofield

(Quick side note, sometimes there are more than one per categorie)

Affection (how you show your affection)
Will would always kiss you, either on your cheeks or on your lips. He is a good kisser and you would be lying if you said you didn't like his soft lips. As for you, you would often hug him. You love his body warmth, especially when you were cold. You always pull your body close to his before falling asleep to feel secured.

Arguments
You wouldn't argue that much, only if he did something you really hate. You would go in your shared bedroom to sulk and he would come and sit down next to you. He would then interlock his fingers with yours which would always calm you down, and then you would talk it out to solve the problem like grown adults.

Body (what body part you like the most about each other)
He loves your body. He loves the way you make it move when you dance to a song or when your body is glued to his from all your comforting hugs. What you like the most about him are his lips. You love to feel them press against yours or when they press against your cheeks softly. You adore it when he kisses your inner thigh feeling his soft and warm kisses.

Caring for each other
When you would get sick, he would stay beside you in bed to comfort you as you really hate the feeling of being sick. He would make sure you had everything to make you feel better. He would make you some porridge and feed you when you were too weak to eat by yourself. You would do the exact same thing. You both stayed on each other's side not caring you would probably get sick either of you.

Communication
You would always tell him when something was wrong, not only between you two but also at your job or with your family, ect. If something was wrong between you two, you would talk it out and make up an arrangement to solve the problem, after you sulked in your shared room as mentioned above.

Dates
You guys would go on little dates every now and then as you don't really like fancy diners and stuff like that. He would come back from work and take you out to walk on the mountain close to your house or along the side of a river. You would talk for as long as you can and on the way back, he would buy you flowers while holding hands.

Dislike about each other
He dislikes the fact that you are short tempered. He would do something his way and you would get mad pretty easily, but he would always find a way to comfort you. You dislike the fact that he is messy as hell. He would not care that much about doing the dishes which doesn't match with the fact that you're short tempered. It would always make you angry when he would let his stuff everywhere. At least, you are trying your best to calm down when you get angry or you walk into another room to not get mad and yell at him.

Engagement (How he proposed)
It was on a hot friday evening, he took you out for a walk as you normally would do. He then bought you flowers and you walked on the stone bridge above a slow and calm river with the stars above in the orange sky. You looked out to the mesmerizing scene. He kneeled down on one knee and he cleared his throat to catch your attention. You look over at him and your eyes met, you had tears coming down as you realised he was proposing to you. The speech he had prepared all went down as your turned around to face him. He confessed about how much you meant to him, how he can not live without you beside him and how he sees his future with you. You said yes immediately and kissed him passionately.

Family (do they like him)
His parents love you! You would always cook with his mom when you would visit his family. You would talk about sports with his father and also about politics, which he really likes talking about. His sister loves you, you would hang out with her and talk about girly things. His parents love the way you make him smile and how you make him happy. Your mother loves him, he would help her with the manual stuff such as repairing the water mill as your father was less capable of doing it. Your father really likes him, Will would talk for hours with him and make sure he walked slowly due to his injured leg. It makes them happy to see you so relaxed around him.