Katsuki Bakugou x Izuki Midoriya x Shoto Todoroki

Warning: degrading, threesome, angry/mean sex, cussing.

Midoriya's POV:

I don't even remember how this all happened... All i can pay my attention to is the very hot, angry men infront of me. Todororki and Kachaan. "Want to explain why you're wearing something so fucking revealing in public Deku?"growls the well known Kachaan. "I-I um..."i blush. Embarrassed and getting needy as they look at me with lust in their eyes... And anger. I can't find any words. I can only stutter.."loss of words pet? Have you not remembered that WE only get to see you looking so slutty?" Todoroki asks. Grabbing my jaw roughly, making me look at him. "I say we teach our little slut a lesson, icy hot." Kachaan says, making Todoroki nod agreeingly and smirking.

Bakugou's POV:

I take Deku's shirt off and admire his beautiful abs... Amd chest. I love watching my baby boy squirm and whimper, begging and crying for me to touch him. As icy hot takes off Deku's pants and boxers. Exposing his boner to us. I kiss Deku. Fuck... I loved the feeling of his lips against mine. His lips were so soft...

Todoroki's POV:

I get on my knees infront of Midoriya once him and Bakugou stop kissing. "We're doing this for OUR pleasure slut. Got it? We don't care if you're begging for release. We only get to cum. Because this is for us." I say looking Midoriya in the eyes. Anger and lust inside me. "Y-Yes sir..." He says, stuttering. "You are going to watch as Bakugou watches you fall apart." I say starting to jerk Midoriya off. "Ahh~ y-yes sir!"

Bakugou's POV:

Watching my baby boy moan... Is like heaven. Fuck he's so beautiful. He acts so innocent. But that slut loves me hurt. He loves the feeling of being degraded. And i love being the one to do it. And i love being the one to watch as icy hot sucks him off and jerks him off.

Midoriya's POV:

"Ahhh~" i moan as Todoroki bobs his head at a fast speed. And Kachaan watching, humiliating me. Makes it way better. I scream as Todoroki bites down. I hear laughing from Kachaan and glare at him. "Glaring now? Fine slut. No cumming" Kachaan says, smirking. I whimper as Todoroki takes his head away. "You're so pretty when you whimper." Todoroki says and sits down as Bakugou walks over.

Bakugou's POV:

"I want you on all fours. Now." I demand and glare at Deku. The fear and lust in his eyes making my bulge grow bigger. I watch as he gets on all fours. I grab his hair and pull it, unbuttoning my pants. "So pathetic." I say to Deku, as Todoroki walk over naked. I let go of his hair, only to have Todoroki grab Deku's jaw.

Todoroki's POV:

"You're gonna suck my dick while he fucks that pretty hole of yours. Any teeth will earn you a slap. Understood?" I say. Making Midoriya gulp and blush. "Yes sir... I understand. " he says putting his mouth around me.

Nobody POV:

Midoriya widens his eyes when he feels Bakugou slam into him, roughly. "Mmm! Ahhh~" the green hair boy moans, sending vibrations through the icy hot boy's dick. Making Todoroki moan loudly grabbing Midoriya's hair. Bakugou thrusts deeply and roughly. No mercy shown, "you like that you little desperate bitch?" He says to Deku and laughing when he nods. "Good." Midoriya starts to cry, pain and pleasure flowing through him. Being ashamed to love being degraded and fucked like a toy. Ashamed to love how Todoroki made him deepthroat like a slut.

Bakugou's POV:

I choke him and go faster. "Can you cum for me slut the slut you are princess?" I smirk as Deku nods desperately. Cumming right after. Making me and Todoroki release at the same time.

Midoriya's POV:

I swallow Todoroki's cum and look up at both of them. "I love you both..." I say out of breath. As Todoroki sets me on the bed and Kachaan wipes my tears. "We love you too baby boy" they both say and cuddle me after.

THE END MOTHERFUCKERS! Was that good..?