Fridays are okay I guess

Oh you're my sunlight
You're my everything's going to be alright
The only thing I need is my life
~Ryan Beety ____________________________________________________
As my alarm goes off on my phone I realized today's Friday and maybe I should do a vlog and hang with Mahogany after school since I'm moving and need to upload tomorrow.

I ran to the bathroom and put my iPod on the 'Friday Shower' playlist and let the songs shuffle while I got in the shower. Getting out of the shower I blow dried my hair and put makeup on my bruises because they look horrible. I put on a black tank top, grey sports bra and on top of that my navy blue giant sweatshirt with a green bike on it. I also jumped and struggled to put on my skinny jeans and my roshees because I knew we'd have to run our 2 mile run today and I was ready to blow everyone away. Running to the kitchen I dropped a note that I wrote a while back for my mom telling her why I'm leaving and gave her my new number.

Walking out of the door I started walking and just started thinking. What am I gonna do when I get to California. Showing up at school I got ready for my beatings. I slowly approached my locker watching for my bullies. Any minute now they should be showing up. Grabbing my agenda paper and a pencil I yanked my hand out right in time before he slammed my locker on my hand. Since the bell was about to ring barely anyone was in the hall.

But as always JayJay was roaming the halls since the teachers loved him and boy was I glad he was out and about when he was. Nash and Matt held me down while Cam and Taylor hit me. They never spoke since they hated me they thought why waist their breathe on me. After a couple hits to the stomach JayJay got to my locker and realized what was happening. So he ran up quietly and hit Cam and Taylor in the head and swiped they're feet from under them.

After beating the four up badly we walked to my first period. Like I said the teachers love him so he can do whatever he could hang with me for the whole day.

(Skip to gym cause nothing happens in between since she has no classes with the bullies)

In gym she puts shorts on grabs her new phone and takes off her sweatshirt and tank top but puts on a see through shirt. Walking out she realizes they're doing a walk instead of run and asks the coach if her and JayJay can go to the woods and walk. The coach says yes but only because JayJay is with me.