1 - A New Discovery.

It was a normal day for Joxter.
It was sunny, the weather was nice. Not a cloud in the sky got the sun in his eyes. And he wouldn't be surprised if it's a dream-- wait, why am I singing this. Anyways, the mumrik was in an unidentified place. Was he allowed there? Does Joxter care? No. Who the fuck cares. He thinks to himself. The police, most likely. Of course, that's why they exist. And also the exact reason why Joxter hates them. He was never caught, and always puts himself at risk of getting caught. He sees a wooden plank with some scribbles on it. "Probably unimportant." He mumbled to himself after skimming through it. He can't read. It would be no use, he does not abide by the law. "It's in the way, someone might trip on it." Joxter did not actually mean that, he didn't like signs. Crime, yes. Why help the economy. He pulled the sign from the ground, and bolted into a run. "Mofo get back here!" Someone shouted, clearly coming from behind Joxter as he ran faster into the dense trees. He ignored it, he ignored everything and continued running.

He slowed down, panting heavily. He turned to look behind him, he had lost them. He sighed in relief. He heard rustling from the bushes, and investigated.
"Oh damn, a child." Joxter dropped the sign in shock as he found a fetus in the tall grass. Not pokemon, something more disappointing. How disappointing, a child. What the fuck. The small thing was crying very loudly, it was very annoying. Joxter was, without a doubt, annoyed because of the sounds it was making. He decided to pick it up, and it's sobbing toned down. Joxter was surprised, he never thought of taking care one of these, but now he has to. He actually has a heart, and didn't want to let it die here. He forgot about that unimportant sign, and walked away.

"Err, the son of Christ?" He said, flipping a page of the thick book called the Bible. The child cooed and giggled, playing with Joxter's hat that he had set on the ground. Joxter smiled. He didn't know what the source of happiness this child had but he was happy that it was happy. "Yeah, I'll take that as a no."