(( Chapter I ))

Hideki Uchiha (17) went to the Land of Iron until he stumbled on Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato.

"Naruto. What are you doing here?" Hideki said. "You're supposed to be back in the Hidden Leaf. I will be attending the Kage Summit. How's your rogue ninja hunting trip?"

"No sign of Kisame Hoshigaki. Ex-Akatsuki members Konan and Nagato said that they already sent few ninjas from the Hidden Rain to scan around the area to find that shark-faced guy." Naruto said.

"I doubt that Kisame is after the eight-tails." Hideki said. "Save your energy for tomorrow while I'll be attending Kage Summit conference. Just to make sure that I need to alert for any sightings of the Akatsuki."

Later, the Raikage has arrived. His bodyguards were Yugito, C and Darui along with Team Yugito members, Omoi, Samui and Karui.

"Hey Yellow Lightning." A (4th Raikage). "Keep guarding this area. I have a feeling that the Akatsuki will headed this way."

"Don't worry Lord Raikage." Naruto said. "Let me handle it."

"Do your best." A (4th Raikage) said. "I'll let Yugito to stay here and guard as well. The Tsuchikage, Mizukage and the Kazekage have already arrived here. But the missing is the Hokage. Danzo hasn't arrived just yet."

"That's odd." Yamato (Tenzo Iburi) said. "Danzo shouldn't have never been late in the Kage Summit."

Kakashi deadpanned.

"Something is incredibly wrong." Kakashi said.

Later, still no sign of Danzo.

"No sign of Danzo." Onoki Kamizuri the 3rd Tsuchikage said.

"Holy Kage." A (4th Raikage) said.

"This is frustrating." Mei Terumi the 5th Mizukage said.

"Me and Yamato will head back to the Hidden Leaf Village and checked on Danzo." Kakashi said as he and Yamato were head back.

"If Danzo hasn't really showed up, I have no other choice but to continued the meeting." Hideki said. "I'll be taking over the Kage Position as the Eighth Hokage."

Naruto is shocked.

"Eighth Hokage?!!!" Naruto said.