Chapter 1: A Knock At the Door

"Babe I'm home ." Trevor said to his male lover as he arrived home from work . " Keep your voice down you know we have nosey ass neighbors" James said thinking someone would hear them . Walking into the room slowly , Trevor removed his clothes in exhaust of being at work all morning . " Oh yes you know I love a show" James said . "Not now babe I'm tired " Trevor said with a weak voice . Walking closer and closer " I don't give 3 fucks how tired you are" James said , ripping off Trevor's shirt . " Oh shit ! " Trevor said . " I've been here all day waiting for you " James said in a sexy voice . A shirtless and unzipped pants Trevor slams James onto the bed "well then let's go" he said with a grunt . " Wait do you hear that " James said realizing someone was knocking on their door . " COMING ! " James said fixing himself . He ran to the door , looked in the mirror to make sure his appearance was presentable , he opened the door to notice a light-skin muscular type thuggish man round 23-25 . "May I help you ?" James asked looking confused because both him and his life partner were both a casual type. "
Aye wassup bruh is Trevor round here !" The man said eagerly looking into the house as if seeing something he wanted to steal . " Who are you ?" James asked putting his arm in the way to keep the stranger from entering his home . " oh yea my bad n**** , my name Tyrell , I'm Trevor cousin ." The man said to James still looking deeply into the home. " TYRELL ! "Trevor exclaimed shocked to see his cousin at the door , " what are you doing here , I thought you were staying with your grandma?" "Nawl n**** , she put me out talking bout I was bringing roaches an sh** in ha damn house , so I said BITCH FUCK YO DUSTY PUSSY ASS ! and she told me to get the hell out her house , so now I'm here. " Tyrell explained. " And your here why?" James rudely interrupted and asked. " Damn wells you must don't won't me here." Tyrell sarcastically said. "Well --- James tried to say before being interrupted. " If not oooo fucking well cause I'm already in this bitch." Tyrell said.