1

DAN POV

I was with my parents on the road as we were heading to our new home.

O let me introduce myself, my name is Dan Hunter it's short for Danny, but I like Dan better. And I'm bisexual and that means I like guys and girls. But I've dated more girls then guys in my time.

You see we were moving to a new place because my mom got pregnant for the 3rd time and our old home was too small.

I'm the oldest and I have a little brother and the new baby brother that's on the way.

I hated that we had to move and I had to leave my friends behind and me and my parents got into a big argument and now I'm not talking to them.

They tried, but I ignored them with my music in my ears.

We then come to a neighborhood and we park in a driveway and we get out.

I then grab my stuff and pick a room.

When I do I look through the window and I saw 3 kids in our neighbor's backyard playing with their dad and they look like maybe 7 or 8 years old I think.

When all my stuff was in my room and went to the front door.

"Where are you going, honey?" Mom asks as she sits on the couch rubbing her pregnant stomach.

"Out" I then walk out and walk around the neighborhood as I explore.

As I explored I found out that there's a store by the house and so I walk in and I saw a woman.

"Hello, how can I help you?" She asks.

"I'm just looking"

"Alright then" she then leaves.

I then walk around the store and there were a lot of things here.

I then looked at the men's bracelets and I saw one that looked really cool and it looked like space.

"Cool bracelet"

"You like that?" I then saw that it was the same woman that greeted me.

"Yes"

"This is the Adventure bracelet" she takes it out, "they say it has a Legend"

"What's the legend?" I ask.

"The legend of this bracelet says that whoever wears it will go on incredible adventures in their lifetime but it will only work if the person has what it takes to go on adventures" she brings it closer as she gets closer "if you could, would you go on adventures?" She asks.

"I always wanted to explore and meet people" I sigh "but right now I'm just mad at my parents"

"About what?" She asks.

"We had to move into a bigger house because my mom is pregnant again for the 3rd time and I had to leave my friends behind and we got into an argument and we haven't talked since"

"I've been there" she put her hand on my shoulder "when I was younger, my siblings and I and my parents moved a lot and at first I hated it, but then I learned that from all those moves I would have never met some amazing people and my boyfriend and he's now my husband" she says "a move can be hard, but it always works at the end" she then hands me the bracelet "here"

"Why are you giving this to me?"

"Consider it a welcome to the neighborhood gift" she says.

"No I can't" I hand it back to her "plus I have no money to pay for it"

"I'm giving it to you for free" I was going to say something but she cut me off "I insist"

"Are you sure?"

"It's my store and I can give anyone anything for free and so please take it" she says.

"Well........ok" I then take it and put it on.

"It looks good on you" she says.

"Thanks" I look at it and then back at her "I guess I better get going"

"Alright, goodbye" she says.

"Bye" then start walking away "o I never got your" I turn around and she was gone "name"

When I couldn't find her I decided to leave the store and head back to the new house.

When I got to the new house I saw that they ordered pizza and we ate dinner and then I went to my new room and laid on my bed.
🌕🌑🌕🌑🌕🌑🌕🌑🌕🌑🌕🌑🌕🌑🌕🌑🌕🌑🌕🌑🌕🌑🌕🌑🌕🌑🌕🌑🌕🌑🌕🌑

KALI POV

I was now at home and I saw Mikey and my 3 kids as they were eating pizza as they watched a movie.

"What did I saw about eating pizza everyday Mikey"

"Sorry babe, but they over powered me" I then see the kids look at him "they gave me the look that I can't resist" I laugh "I don't know how you can resist it"

"Because I'm their mother and that's why it doesn't work on me"

After they were done eating we put them to bed.

You see my kids do have their father in them, but my 2nd and 3rd child looks like a turtle like Mikey and my first child looks human, except for the shell.

I have 1 girl and 2 boys.

My daughter looks human, but has a shell.

And my 2 boys look like turtles like Mikey.

But luckily Donny made more of those devices to make my kids look human like Mikey when we're out.

But right now Mikey and I were in the living room.

"So how was work?" Mikey asks.

"It was good and I think I found the right person to continue the adventures"

"How do you know this person is the right person?" Mikey asks.

"My crystal and the bracelet both lit up when he walked into my store and that's how I knew and my crystal wants me to be his guide on his first adventure for some reason"

"Why?" Mikey asks.

"The crystal won't tell me, but it did tell me that he needs help with this one, so that he doesn't fail on this one again"

"Again?" Mikey says being confused "I thought he hasn't been on one yet"

"He hasn't not yet, but the crystal knows something, but it's just not telling"

After that it got me thinking about this boy.
===========================================