😷

- Will Solace was the most accomplished battle medic during the Battle of Manhattan.His primary talent is medicine, which, as far as we know, is unique among his siblings, who tend toward music or archery. That said. Will Solace has seen a lot of people die. Painfully.

- Camp Half Blood went from forty (minus Ares cabin) campers at the beginning of the Battle of Manhattan to sixteen able-bodied campers by the end. Will Solace is 13 years old and the new head counselor of Apollo
cabin, because everyone older or more experienced than him is dead.

- Being almost singularly responsible for keeping all your friends alive during and after a war is traumatizing, probably. PTSD is a given, particularly since the collective ability of the rest of camp to support Will's medical efforts dropped as the body count climbed.The Battle of Manhattan lasted 2-3 days.

- Paolo lost both of his arms at some point. In real life, a double arm transplant takes nearly 13 hours and 16 surgeons to complete successfully. Will Solace replaced Paolo's arms by himself. This probably isn't the first time he's replaced someone's limbs. Or handled intestines. He also reattached Paolo's sawed off leg.

- First year medical students go to a class called gross anatomy, which involves dissecting cadavers to become familiar with human anatomy. Magic or no magic, you know who else probably had to do this?

- Sometimes you have to re-break bones to set them correctly.

- Reminder that Will probably reserves nectar and ambrosia for people who are actively dying. So him resetting bones is totally a manual thing.

- Will Solace is a year round camper (he's there in peacetime during January, and with Annabeth during the school-year search for Percy). Either his mother, singer Naomi Solace, is dead, or she doesn't want to take care of him. We don't know why.

- Will Solace and Nico Di Angelo let Octavian commit suicide. "Murder by consensus."

- Post Battle of Camp Half-blood, Will Solace was working in the infirmary for 48 straight hours.

- Will Solace diagnoses people by touching them. He can tell if you have cancer. He can tell if you are having a silent heart attack or are being destroyed internally by parasites.
When you die, he can feel your life leaching out of your body. He can feel the darkness in your hands.

🎉 You've finished reading ꜱᴄᴀʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴏʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ 🎉