First Crush of Sixth grade

I remember this story so well! I'm going to give a bit of background knowledge for this story. I was a sixth grader and had a crush on a dude.. lets call him Pablo. I had told my "friend" Regan that I liked Pablo and she got super excited. I called him Nemo when i wanted to talk about him in front of well.. him.

We got back to math class after lunch and she was like "Hey, Pablo. So someone that has an E in their name likes you." And she freaking walked away knowing i heard her say it. I sat in Math class for an hour until he was like "Hey Regan, I know it's Kaylee." She started giggling and i was FURIOUS. I called her out and she literally just walked away.  I talked to my best friends Vesper and Kellie at recess and since Vesper really liked Regan (in a friend way) she didn't care and said it wasn't Regan's fault. But Kellie MY FOREVER BEST FRIEND was there for me. Later i heard Pablo tell all the boys I had a crush on them. I was so mad.. and upset i went to the bathroom and cried.

I NEVER tell anyone about my crush except for Kellie now. AND P.S DON'T EVER CRY IN THE BATHROOM BEFORE CHECKING IF ANYONE WAS IN THERE.... i found that out the hard way.

P.P.S i have a new crush and uhm lets say he is related to a best friend of mine.....