Part 1

Y/n's POV
Me and my father were finally coming back to Japan after he took me to America with him just before 5th grade. It has been 6 years since I've seen my brothers and I have missed them dearly.

Me and my father are currently taking a taxi to the house. My family doesn't know that we are coming home today we wanted to surprise them.

Once we got to the house Dad quietly unlocked the door, leaving our luggage outside for a bit. We slowly made our way to the kitchen in search of my mother but quickly hid in a hallway closet as we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

I peek out of the cracked door to see my two brothers and a man I've don't recognize. As they made their way down the hallway I exited the closet once they passed the closet.

I suddenly jumped on Osamu's back almost tackling  him to the ground. I bursted our laughing as he screamed not recognizing me.

Atsumu turned around quickly with wide eyes along with the black haired kid.

"Hey bro" I said still chuckling

"Y/N!!!!"

Both Atsumu and Osamu came to the realization of who I am and were overjoyed. When suddenly we heard a scream from the kitchen. All four of us made our way to the kitchen with me still on Osamu's back.

Once we entered we saw our dad who had our Mom in a hug from behind overjoyed to be in the same house for the first time in at least 5 years.

Osamu gently placed me on the ground as I hugged mom.

"Are you staying" Atsumu asked

"Yep now you get to deal with me everyday" I said back in a joking manner

"Oh god" Osamu muttered his words not matching the small smile on his face

"Also who's that" I asked no one in particular while pointed at the black haired boy

He stoped his journey to the door while Atsumu wrapped his arm around his shoulders and dragged him back towards the group.

"Suna Rintarou" he said

"Well nice to meet you Suna, I'm y/n Miya" I said we a smile

———————————————————————
A/n
So this is really short but the other chapters will be longer so
382 words