The Reunion

"Tam!" Linh cries running out to her big brother. With tears streaming down her face and her hair in a nest behind her head.

I feel awkward watching from the side. I'm not sure if I should go up and say hi. Sure I'm glad to have him back, but I just... don't know if it was worth losing Keefe.

SOPHIE! My inner thoughts screamed at me. That is probably the most selfish thought that has ever come across my mind.

It's not that I don't want Tam here! It's just that I really need Keefe here...

"Hey," Tam said awkwardly walking towards me. "Uhm... so, I'm sorry? I think? For whatever I did to get Keefe in that situation... I tried to warn you guys and-"

I swiftly pulled him into a tight hug. It wasn't his fault and I had to remember that, guilt is a bad thing for elf's, he needed to stop blaming himself before this got bad. Plus hugs usually shut people up... well they usually shut Keefe up...

Stop! I reminded myself, can you please stop thinking about him!

I pull away from the hug to see a lopsided grin spread across Tam's face with silver typed bangs reaching just under his eyes.

"Yeah, thanks for that," he laughs awkwardly before going to greet the rest of the group.

"Tam!" I call before he gets to everyone else. "I'm glad your back," I say with a small smile.

He turns around slowly to face me again. "I'm glad to be back," he states before walking off meeting up with the rest off the group.

*  *  *  *

Tams POV

"Hey Bia!, good to see you after I joined the enemy!... no that's stupid!"  I said stepping back again until I hit a wall, litterly, and mentally.

I have no idea what to say to her, what if she doesn't like me anymore? Before I unexpectedly left, we had made it pretty clear are feelings for eachother. But that was months ago I reminded myself.

I'm actually going insane!

I'm just gonna hail her I decide picking up my imparted. No that's stupid. No it's not! Yes it is she will think your obsessed, well you kind of are obsessed... shut up!! I'm just gonna hail her!

I pick up my imparter and work up the courage before finally hailing her.

"Hey Tam..!" Biana's sweet voice comes through the imparter. "What's... up?" She asked nervously with an awkward smile.

"I just wanted to, you know ask how your doing?"

"Uhm I'm good! Look Tam there's something I need to tell you" She says looking everywhere but me.

"What is it..?" I asked shakily, shoot this is exactly what I thought!

"So I kind of vibes on, and it's not that I don't still care about you! It's just not in the same way and I hope you can understand, I don't want to hurt you!"

"Yeah, I- I get it," I said before ending the hail. It's not the best way to end it and I know she was trying to be nice! I even prepared for this I remind myself.

I need to stop acting surprised! Every boy likes her. I was just another one...
________________________

Haha sorry the chapter is kinda short and bad🕺🏻
BAHAH this mostly started as a joke thanks to KOTLCFangirl100 and TayaDeGroot

Uh hope you enjoy and commenty comment and bogey vote.

Griffin0123

P.S. sorry my writing is bad🙈✨