Older!Armin X Reader

You were out with your squad in the fields, trying to create a new passage way in titan territory.
"(Y/N)!" One of your teammates shouted. "Two titans to the left, one to the right! Give our orders!"
You and your squad of four were in trouble. Your squad leader had been eaten and you couldn't find any other scouting team.

"I'll take the one on the right! You, Milo and Suess take on the other two!" You pulled out your pairing blades. "Come back safe!" You shouted before jumping off your horse and headed towards the 15 meter using the gas.

In a quick action, you flew around its body to reach the neck, but it caught you in its hand. Meanwhile, the others finished off theirs.
"(Y/N)!" They shouted in worry.
"Go! There'll be more titans coming!"
"We can't leave you!"
"That's an order!!" You barked at them. Reluctant, they rode off on their Jeans- I mean horses.

You stabbed the titan's hand in attempt to escape. No luck. Slowly, it put you in its mouth. You pushed its jaw open so it wouldn't close on you. As your struggled, you started to tremble because your arms weren't strong enough.

"Dammit!!" You cursed. At that moment, something flew by quick and sliced the titan's neck. Quickly, you jumped from its mouth and onto the ground.
"Are you okay?" You heard a familiar voice ask. You looked up to see a tall, well built man with some of his blonde hair tied back. His blue eyes looked down at you as his large hand was extended for you to take.
"Commander Armin," your hand was in his warm palm. "Thank you."

Armin pulled you up while smiling down at you. His handsome face sent heat to your cheeks. You've known him since you met in the cadets when you first started training. Now, he's in his late 20's and grew up big and strong. He's even commander of the Survey Corps. You really admired him, his strength and looks.

"(Y/N)?" Armin called your name with a little blush on his cheeks while you still held his hand.
"O-Oh! Sorry, Commander Armin!" You quickly snatched your hand away leaving him disappointed.

"You know, you don't have to call me Commander." He scratched the back of his head.
"I-I know, but..." You drifted off. Armin chuckled, then put his large palm on your head, ruffling your hair.
"It's okay," he told you. "Just Armin is fine."
"Armin, then..."
The commander smiled, then his grin disappeared when he saw that your arm was cut.

"(Y/N), what happened?!" Armin asks worried with a wavering voice. He carefully took your arm to look at it better, making you blush.
"I-It's nothing."
He gently wiped the blood away from the cut, and then tore off a strip of cloth from his shirt.
"Let me take care of you," the tall blonde demanded with a soft voice while wrapping it around your injury. "There."
"Thank you, A-Armin." You stammered. He lifted your forearm to his lips, and kissed it gently. Even more your face grew red.

Armin pulled away and looked around.
"It seems like your horse took off," he said. "Would you like to ride with me?" His blue eyes gazed down at you. Looking away, you nodded. The commander stuck his two fingers in his mouth and whistled. His horse came trotting to you two and Armin lifted you on the horse, then hopped on behind you. His broad chest was pressed behind your head as his strong arms were around you on both sides, holding the reins.
"Go!"

As you both rode back to the wall after shooting the flare, you remained silent. The wind made you feel cold, so you nuzzled yourself closer to him, causing his face to grow beet red. The atmosphere grew awkward until Armin spoke.

"S-So, (Y/N)..." He began with a stutter. "Did I...did I ever tell you that I loved you back when we were in training?"
Heat rose to your face.
"Do you still feel the same?" You asked with your heart thumping fast and loudly, hoping he wouldn't hear it.
"If I say yes?" Armin gulped, sweating a bit.
You swallowed hard. "I-I would say I l-love you too..."

After you said that, Armin pulled the reins making the horse stop. You turned your head to look up at him as he gazed down at you with a soft, serious expression. He looked down at your lips, then to your eyes again. Slowly, Armin leaned in, and so did you until your lips collided with his deep and passionately. You pulled back a little for air, and kisses again. After all those years, you two were both happy to finally be together.