Being Mando's First | Headcanons

— The first time you and Mando kissed, he swore his heart skipped a couple of beats.

— It was a quick kiss, kind of a spur of the moment after he opened up to you about never having kissed anyone.

— Oof, our boy is so love struck after that first kiss he wants MORE. More kisses!! Longer kisses!!

— And of course, you oblige. How could you say no to him? LOOK AT HIM! His lips are so soft, you weren't expecting them to be so soft??

— The kisses were so passionate, skillful and hungry, you were starting to wonder if he was just messing with you when he said he's never kissed anyone.

— You were the one to initiate further intimacy. It started with you removing your shirt and your fingers teasing the waistband of his pants.

— Then the bomb drops.

— "I've never uh.. had sex before."

— "Oh.. well, we can just make out if you're not re-"

— "I'm ready."

— If you weren't turned on before, you definitely were now by just hearing him say he's ready with that gruff low voice.

— He lets you take control and god it's such an amazing sight, you wished you could take a photo of how he looked in this moment and carry it with you wherever you went.

— OOOF. The way he looked up at you with such love and lust, you two just started and you were ready to cum already.

— You were soooo gentle with him and took your time to explore his body. When's the next time you're going to be able to see him like this?

— He makes sure to memorize every curve of your body, the faces you made and the feel of your skin against his.

— You both lost track of how many times you both came.

— Never in his life has he felt so loved, appreciated and wanted.

— Thanks to you, Mando got the best sleep of his life that night.

A/N: Not sure how active The Mandalorian fandom is currently, I've been out of the loop lately because a lot has been going on, but if you want to request something just shoot me a dm on ig or twitter! // @ salemsdottir
I will probably compile a list of characters from the series I'll write for and post it!

also, my ao3 is @ onlyyou_jacob