Prologue

This story is dedicated to one of the birthday girl, tendtepushpa

Happy birthday didu 🎂

You know how special this story is for me, that's why I wanted to publish it on your birthday ❤️

Hope you'll like it 😝😂

**********************************************

As soon as she stepped outside the airport, the fresh wind hit her face. She closed her eyes, feeling the wind. After almost a day she finally could feel it. A beautiful smile crept on her face. She slowly opened her eyes. Those two chocolate brown eyes were filled with admiration. She looked around her, amazed by the beauty of the view in front of her.

There were people moving here and there with their huge luggage. Some went to their relatives who were waiting for them with a huge smile plastered on their faces and excitement in their eyes which made her even more happy. While some were heading towards the taxis and cars. Everyone were lost in their own world while she was busy in admiring them. Even though, only horn sound, people's voices and those planes landing or take-off's sounds could be heard, she was enjoying it.

The boy standing beside her was in the same state as her. The happiness and excitement could be seen on their faces. They both looked at each other and shouted "Finally".

The crowd around looked at them, some curiously and others weirdly. Even though there was a lot of noise, their voices were loud enough to be heard in between the entire crowd's commotion.

Suddenly, a women came and held the girl's wrist while a man did the same with the boy and they moved to the opposite side.

"Have you lost it? I told you keep a low profile, don't you understand what it means ?" The woman whispered to the girl.

The girl looked at the woman while pouting. The man who was scolding the boy looked at the opposite side and saw the woman scolding the girl.

He moved towards them while glaring the woman and dragging the boy with him.

"What's her fault? Leave her!" He yelled angrily.

The crowd looked at them in disbelief and resumed their work ignoring them. The woman left the girl's wrist.

The man is revealed to be Akshat, the woman is Kalindi, the boy is their son Siddharth and the girl is their daughter Ragini.

"Mad woman/idiot man" Akshat and Kalindi whispered respectively.

The siblings who heard it started laughing. Kalindi glared Ragini while Akshat glared Siddharth.

The siblings stopped laughing and looked at each other. Then the four looked at each other and burst out laughing.

They all walked towards their car.

"India is so beautiful!" Ragini said happily:

"Why can't we stay in India?" Siddharth asked.

The elders stopped walking and started thinking about something.

"Yeah, I agree with him, it would be great." Ragini said.

When she got no reply, she looked at her parents who were thinking about something. Ragini looked at Siddharth and signed him to look at their parents.

He looked at them and asked Ragini what is happening through his eyes. She shrugs her shoulders and called them.

The elders came out of their thoughts and looked at each other worriedly.

"Are you both fine ?" Siddharth asked them.

"Do they look fine to you ?". Ragini asked him while shaking her head in disbelief.

Siddharth glared her and looked towards their parents. They were still looking at each other.

"If you're finished with your romantic eye lock, can we just move from there?"He asked.

Ragini looked at him weirdly because their eye lock wasn't romantic at all.

The elders looked at them and resume walking towards their car. They sit in it and the car starts going towards their hotel.

During the travel, the siblings again asked about staying in India. 

"Why do you want to stay here? You have been living in Canada since your born, there is no difference between India and Canada you know" Akshat said to them.

"Exactly, if it's also like Canada, means we can live here" Siddharth added trying to convince him.

Akshat glared him, Siddharth shuts his mouth and looks down while Ragini and Kalindi laugh.

The rest of the travel was silent as RagRoh were busy in admiring the view from the car while the elders were thinking about their past and their life's biggest secret probably connected to India.

************************************************

How was the prologue?