Introduction

Karl: Yo! We're Coming At You Live Right Here At Camp Evervillia, I'm You're Host, Karl McLean. Right Here, Right Now. Here's the deal, 25 campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this island who I bought it for people who are actually interested in having a adventure of their lifetime. Every three days, one person will either win a reward, or watch one member's walk down the dock of shame. Take a ride on the exadventurer boat and leave Adventure Island for good. Their fate will be decided here, at the dramatic campfire ceremonies where each week, all but one camper will receive a marshmallow. *Eats One* And in the end, only one can become leader of the adventurers' first generation, while the other will become a first mate kinda thing, and only one can become a adventure-hater that's right Cynthia I can see you.

(Cynthia Belongs To AdventureGirl5)

Cynthia (Voice Only): Hey!

Karl: Now let's get to the conclusion, all right, it's time to meet our 25 campers.

*The Campers arrived; Bethany, Omar, Connie, Hannah, Nathan, Jameson, Elliot, Ellison, Gwendolyn, Isa, Linda, Lindana, Timothy, Gill, Barbara, Tim, Diego J., Hadrian (ShiraFangirl I know what you're thinking.), Alan, Hilda, Drew, Sasha, Kate, Sammy and Carlos*

Karl: Campers, welcome to Total Adventure Island!

Omar: Um, No Offense But That Sounded Like Total Drama Island To Me.

Karl: Blame my brother, Chris for it.

Connie: Wait, Chris McLean is you're brother?

Omar: No wonder why you guys look identical to us.

Karl: Yeah, we're twins I'm the younger twin, unlike him i am actually nice and hardly ever mad. Anyways welcome to Camp Evervillia, here at Adventure Island, we do adventures both on a mission and on this island, now quick question, who is afraid of monsters?

All (Except Hannah And Connie): Me!

Hannah and Connie: Not I!

Karl: Okay, then that means it's a first time that almost every contestants are going on a adventure mission. Be prepare to face you're fear of monsters.

Omar: AH!

Karl: Hannah And Connie, figure out what you two are going to do, I'm going to visit my wife, she's having a baby and we're giving it up.

Unnamed Teenage Intern: Why?

Karl: Because we already have 8 kids, 9th will be too much.

Unnamed Teenage Intern: Uh, Karl?

Karl: Yeah?

Unnamed Teenage Intern: Aren't you forgetting something?

Karl: Oh, yeah, guys this is my favorite intern, Hira, her real name is Skyla, but everyone calls her Hira. The orphanage calls her that.

Hannah: You're an orphan?

Hira: Sadly, yes. But i am set up to become queen after my mom passed away

Omar: How do you know that you're a rightful heir to the throne?

Karl: The director of the orphanage told me. I didn't want her to suffer her loss in summers all the time so i hired her as my intern.

Connie: I still feel bad for you, how'd you're parents die?

Hira: Cancer.

Karl: I also forgot to mention, she has a brother, but he's already ruling over their birthplace.