One: Big Mouth

*ring ring* *ring ring*

The sound of the downstairs house phone echoed through the house. Richie and collapsed on his bed around an hour before, after helping his parents back and leave for their flight, that was not due to leave in 2 hours.
Mr and Mrs Tozier were heading out of town for a few days, due to work arrangement, which let's Richie alone by himself
As the phone rang, Richie slid out of bed and dragged himself Down then stairs and into the kitchen where the phone was. He answered with a low, tired voice..

*click*
"Hello, Tozier household, who is this?"

"Richie?"

Richie smiled

"Eds! Hey how are ya"

Richie could heat the annoyance in his smaller friends voice

"I'm fine.. but I'm also kinda bored.. can you-"

"On my way spaghetti!" Richie interrupted, he was already craving his keys as he knew what Eddie was gonna ask, as soon as he picked up the phone.
Eddie never called Richie, unless he wanted Richie to visit, or was checking up on his after a fight (Richie got into a lot of fights at school, mostly caused by his big mouth)

"Oh.. okay then I'll see you later.."

"Yup, see ya eds!"

"Don't call me that." *click* and the line went dead

Richie was already out the door and halfway down the road on his way to eddies

Around 4 minutes into the short walk to the next block, Richie caught a glimpse of someone he wish he hadn't.. Bowers and the gang were handing out by the park.

Richie and the gang weren't exactly the best of friends.. in fact they were basically enemies. After what happened at the arcade all those years ago, Richie didn't dare mess with them again.
But, if Richie wanted to get to eddies house.. he'd have to walk straight past them.. there was no other way, apart from a muddy, thorn infested path that Richie didn't dare walk through, unless he had a death wish.

So, Richie bucked up the courage, pulled his hood over his head of tangled, messy hair and quickly tried to walk past, un noticed.

"H- hey.. is that.. Tozier!"

*oh shit..*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Richie? What the fuck happened!?"

Eddies face dropped at the sight of Richies sad face. Purple and blue colours bruised his skin as dangerously red blood stained his nose and lips

"Uh.. hello to you too eds" Richie spoke, voice croaking as he tried his hardest not to break down in front of Eddie.

"God sake rich.. come on, let's get you cleaned up.. and you're gonna tell me what the hell happened!" Eddie exclaimed, pulling Richie in by the hem of his neck, and closed the door.

Richie slumped down on the bed as Pill bottles rattled while Eddie searched his draws in a hurry to find bandages

"This is getting old, rich" Eddie said bluntly as he turned to Richie, bringing his desk chair over to the side of the bed and sitting down. He patted the bed in front of him, gesturing for Richie to sit infront of him, and to he did.

"I know.. I know.. I can't help it though.. it's like I'm the fucking punching bag of the town." Richie replied with a chuckle

Eddie set all of his supplies down beside him, then wet a cloth and started to clean his taller friends cuts