INFoMaTIon BEfOrE WE STarT.

( if your confused here are some meanings of the terms I may be useing in this story. Also cartoon cat dose not belong to me it belongs to someone else! Also The cover art of this book was by me!)

Y/n- your name
F/n-freinds name
P/n- your pets name
And other terms I may add later! Enjoy the story!)

Background info:-

We're dragged  by your friends to go to this Supposedly "Scary~" mall. With them.

Your friends names and some peaks of how they are like.
- Harold - leader of the group dose things without thinking first.

-CJ- The tec Guy! Would beat you up in a heartbeat if you hurt one of his amigos.

-y/n- YOU DeCiDE some THinGs ABOUT YoUrSelF REadEr.

-f/N - THe rEADeR DECIdeS

Cindy - One of your dear friend truly a sweetheart but- she will steal your food

(Things abought cartoon cat that you may need to know. Most of these are not cannon these just ideas I may use in the story.)

- cartoon cat is a entity of unknown origin. Therefore he won't be as friendly as he seem.

mostly hostile at night.

Cartoon logic applys to his body meaning that. Body parts can stretch very far and other cartoon logic terms.

I feal like. They would be less hostile if your watching his cartoon or some type of old times show.

I feal like anywhere that's a tv they could pop up in. Since there a cartoon and all.

And that's it for now enjoy the story!

. I'm working on it I promise.