𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗠𝗜 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘😑

𝗡𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿
𝗡𝗮-𝗡𝗮
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗡𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗡𝗮-𝗡𝗮𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"Like she ain't even gotta treat her like that." I cried as I sat in the middle of the bed watching Frozen while eating some ice cream.

I never watched it before, just heard about it.

Yeah, I know I'm late, don't come for me.

"Elsa, do you wanna build a snowman?" Anna said as she knocked on the door.

"She coulda fucking opened the door shit." I said as tears rolled down my face while I scooped up some ice cream eating it. "Fuck that ice."

I woulda kicked that fucking door down.

Just as she started singing, Kentrell walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I sniffed glancing at him before looking back at the tv.

Realizing what I just seen, I looked back at him wiping my face to see him clearly.

"What's wrong with you? Fuck you crying for?" He asked as he got his clothes.

I looked back at the tv pouting while pointing to it. "F-frozen." I mumbled.

"Naomi, that's a fucking movie." He shooked his head. "Since when you cry about simple shit like that?"

"It's deeper than you think." I mumbled starting back to watching it as Anna kept trying to get to her.

I started crying even more, because she was suppose to been let her in.

"GIRL OPEN THAT FUCKING DOOR" I yelled.

"NAOMI IT'S JUST A FUCKING MOVIE" Kentrell yelled at me.

I simply stopped the movie and put my ice cream down on the dresser before looking at him.

"Who the fuck you think you yelling at?" I asked as I instantly wiped my tears.

"You bipolar as fuck." He mumbled. "And I'm talking to you."

I nodded my head standing up on the bed and jumping on his back.

I started hitting him while my legs wrapped around him tighlty.

"Naomi get the fuck off of me." He said as he was trying to move you. "I'm finna beat yo ass."

"Do it, and I'll take my foot, and kick yo dick." I said as I continued to hit him.