𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘂𝗽🌚

𝗢𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Kentrell groaned as Naomi opened her mouth wider, pushing all of him in her mouth.

She started bobbing her head at a fast pace, sliding her tongue around the tip of his dick as she felt it hit her throat.

"Fuckkkk." Kentrell groaned grabbing ha head pushing her head further.

She let him as she stroked some of him with one hand, before moving her hand and pushing his dick deeper into her mouth making completely all of him fit.

Moaning against his dick, she then pulled it out breathing heavy before stroking him with both hands.

Kentrell bit his lip looking down at her as he continued to groan feeling his nut already coming.

She had been sucking his dick, but he was tryna hold his nut loving the feeling of how she sucked his dick.

Naomi knew what she was doing.

Humming against him, she sucked the tip, slowly flicking her tongue around feeling his dick instantly twitch.

"S-stop fucking playing." He mumbled taking her head and shoving his dick back in her mouth.

She smirked enjoying it all, letting him.

He groaned loudly as he started to mouth fuck her making her open her mouth even wider.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, as he stroked his dick inside of her mouth.

Just as he was doing that, his nut was coming closer and closer.

"Oh fuckkk." He moaned out as he continued to stroke his dick in and out of her mouth fastly while nutting.

She smiled as she swallowed it all, before stroking him more making even more nut shoot out of him.

Slowly licking around his dick, and the tip, she collected all of his nut and licked her lips swallowing it all.

At that moment, Kentrell pushed her against the bed instantly snatching off her clothes.

She smirked. "Eat this pussy first, last time you was being disrepectful and just gone stick ya di-"

She was cut off feeling Kentrell tongue instantly flick around her clit making her moan.

He lifted her legs up before opening her second pair of lips, sucking roughly on her clit as she threw her head back moaning.

Kentrell then groaned against her clit, as he swirled his tongue around rubbing his thumb against her.

"Fuck, you taste good." He mumbled licking his lips before going back down immediately sliding two fingers into her.

"UGHHH FUCKKK" Naomi yelled out moaning as she closed her eyes.

He smirked licking up and down her clit as he pumped his fingers in and out of her.

She grabbed his hair, pulling on it roughly as she slowly started to grind against his fingers.