Season 1 - Episode 2

A/n

I mentioned this before but the chapters are going to be a lot shorter than the last chapter.
The last chapter was like almost 3000 words (which is my chapter average) but this is my eighth story Im writing and I don't want to delete any of them so I want to keep one short and sweet hence the smaller chapters for this one.

"I don't get it, Y/n." Aizawa sighed sipping his cup of coffee as you were putting on your running shoes ready for your long-waited entrance exam at UA.

"What's this?" You asked to his statement. He rolled his eyes.

"You never wanted to find your family in the past, you never cared less, so why now? Why after some infantile dream." It was your turn to roll your eyes.

"Your the 'infantile' one Shota, you have no understanding." You slipped on your bag and turned to the said male. You pondered a bit before realising he may have a point, you sighed in a loss. "Well, I never thought I would need to find my family, I have you and I love you more than I could love any of my family if I found them. If they came back I wouldn't budge from you, Shota. I don't love or need them but I don't hate them either. It's just that, in my dream, my sister- well maybe sister- 'Himiko'... She looked like she was in trouble." The sleep-deprived guardian frowned.

"Ah, I see. You don't want your 'sister' back. You're doing this for the greater good." You shrugged before checking the time. You still had 10 minutes before you had to start walking. He scratched his unmaintained raven hair. "Look, ever since I found you on the street in your own pool of blood and the hospital said you had an accident and gained amnesia... I- I worried for you. Yes, you were just some small and fragile girl nothing special. God, I never thought I'd admit this but the more and more I visited you the more potential I saw in you and the more I grew close to you. Hizashi- That bastard, was right. I never cared for 'family' either but you are more than just my 'pride and joy' your my life... You need to understand that. I don't want you getting hurt, stupid. I know how careless you are running around an' saving lives like nothing else matters but- There will be no saving my life once you're... Dead." Tears started to form in your eyes as you gingerly hugged the man you always considered the perfect father.

You tried to fight the tears for 'only the weak shed tears' but you gave in to your naturally sensitive tendency and let a few drop onto his lavender-scented long sleeve shirt. He sighed hugging you back, not used to affection from anyone other than you. "Look, you won't die, I won't let that happen but... You need to be careful, okay? I'll let you fulfil this little charitable mission of 'rescuing your sister' but it has to be a side mission. It can not come before school, actual friends you goddamn introverted-bubbly-retched-teen or actual hero work, got it?" You smiled brightly

"Yes, Sho-Sho! Of course! This mission will only be a side study and I'm putting it on hold until I'm settled in at school! Now, I have the entrance exam to take!" You clapped your hands together and squealed. "Let's do this! Agh, I'm so excited I could eat a horse." Aizawa rolled his eyes at his weird daughter-figure.

"You're so stupid. You could've taken recommendations- never mind... Enjoy yourself and try to not act so shy around others and make some friends- Im not saying you should act like your normal self either don't get me wrong! No one wants to see that." You pouted. "'Im so excited I could eat a horse.' You're stupid... But that's why I love you. Get outta here! Go! And don't disappoint!" You giggled running out of the door.

"Love you too! And doncha worry, Im gonna rock this shit! Aiming for first, bitches here we come!" Shota rolled his eyes at your profanities. Such a garbage mouth when no one is looking, such a sweet and adorable child when people are. He doesn't know why he even adopted you... "Oh, by the way, Shota! I bought you a new sleeping bag! Check upstairs! Its a thank you gift! Bye!" And with that, you ran out of the door. Shota checked out his new purple sleeping bag. Ah, that's why I adopted her...