02| First timer

☕🍂

"Are you sure about this, you'll be broke once you go there. Quitting this job isn't going to make you anything!"

             "Why bother doing a job that wouldn't make me happy genuinely. I'm done. I want to start a new life there."

___________________

It was idiotic.

Rachel shook her head at that flashback.

🍁

        Starting a new life here, what was she thinking?!  She really thought that she had it all under control but she realized she didn't. Rachel thought that she had finally gotten a grip of herself to stand on her own feet and progress from now on but, she was wrong.

         The weather was cold, her nose gets runny pretty easily because of the weather. KL was way easier to get around. At least she could make a living since the city was packed with restaurants and other places to work part time. 

Cameron? Total opposite, the nearest Starbucks has already gotten way more part-timers than they need. So that thought was immediately buried in soil and stayed there. She felt bipolar with her thoughts at the moment.

She realized the stupidity came along with the stress she went through. The more and more dumber she started becoming with her decisions.

Rachel!!

Anyways, I need to get my butt out of this hotel and get a place to stay and possibly job!!

This is going to be a FRESH start I guess.

Was the thought she had walking here today.

Rachel thought,  that she was going find something that she could start with, but she was wrong. She really was. Rachel couldn't believe the amount of confidence she had just now. I mean look at her, she is now half wet from the rain.  Her shoes are warn out, messy hair and she has been shaking from this cold.

Who'd hire me?

She laughed again at herself only this time a tear drizzled down from the side of her eye.

🍁

 The weather was getting colder by night. The sun was down and in a blink of an eye the crisp of dusk was the scenery in Cameron. The nightlife here was pretty subtle since Cameron was known for it's day farms and other facilities that were only open during the day.

 This meant that the activities at night were not so popular amongst that particular state in Malaysia. Besides hotpot restaurants and night markets, Cameron would be quiet by night. And trails like the ones Rachel was subconsciously walking through were quieter than others.

She stopped in front of the warmly lit cottage house looking like building and looked up at the wooden sign.