chapter one

"Dear cooper this is a curtasy call regarding my kidney. You know the one you stole. Anyway i just wondered how you managed to knock me out and carry me to my bathtub with your o called broken arm? I just wanted to let you know that i didnt die and im coming for you"

Your probely wondering what did this man do. Well lets start from the begginning.

Its a saterday afternoon. 18:00 to be exact. The music is blaring the drinks are pouring and the drugs are appearing. Your also probely wondering how did a normal 18 year old girl like me wind up with no kidney well.

Cooper carpenter the only boy wgo everyone hates had the idea to come up to me and start a conversation. Hes normal height light ginger hair skinny figure probely still a virgin, strong irish accent and thick lensed glasses.

He began talking to me but i ignored him resuming to my drink. He continued trying to engage conversation with me. I rolled my eyes and got up walking away from him trying give give off the "fuck off vibe" he disnt get the picture.

"Hey anna-"

"Conner-"

"Cooper"

I rubbed the bridge of my nose and sighed.

"Cooper you seem like a nice kid-"

I said patting his shoulder

"But quite frankly i dont want to talk to you"

I could tell by the sudden drop of exitment in his face he was pissed. I walked off leaving my cup on the table.

I walked in to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror i must have drunk alot because i started miling at my reflecton like it was a funny clown.

I walked out and to my drink i sipped it and not long after i must have passed out.

I woke up at my house with blood all over my bathtub. I sat up and looked around i was in my bra and the white jeans i was wearing where now stained with blood my blood.

I felt a pain in my lower side i looked and there was stiches. It slowely left as i stood up and put my shirt back on. And that brings us to now

Hi my name is anna and this is how i became immortal