Part 1

The prince woke up. It was already quite late and a new slave was at his feet. Slave was 17 years old. The prince was 15 years old. He stroked the prince's soles all night. The prince winced and drove away the slave. He sat down to drink tea and think about how to maintain his absolute power.

His feet were on the flags and coat of arms of the state. His feet were worshiped, he tickled anyone he wanted and loved any girl of his choice.

Many did not like him. He raised taxes and was very arrogant. But his feet had tremendous power and every day his power grew.

The prince entered the throne room. Advisers knelt down. I need new slaves for my feet. Now children from 10 years old can massage my feet while I sleep.

The main wizard said. These are children and they are naughty, suddenly they do not want to kiss your feet.

The prince said. What are you here for? You were able to suppress the resistance of adolescents, you can do this for children.

There is one solution - the wizard thought. If the children do not obey your perfect feet, I will tickle the parents.

This is reasonable, the prince answered. Tickling is what I love. And these parents need to raise taxes. Children are wealth.

The prince went to his luxurious room. A new black slave sat on his lap. The prince stepped on his hand and pressed a palm.

The slave tried to pull his hand back but could not. The prince raised his leg and laid his foot on his head. Resistance has been suppressed.

There was another virgin on the bed. The prince ordered the new slave to kiss his feet while he made love. The black guy furiously kissed his feet and the prince was wildly excited about it. He liked domination, he knew that all the energy of a slave would go into his sexual power.

The main wizard began to think how to make the children kiss the prince's feet. For teenagers, he made a magic ball that hung above the bed and quietly suppressed boys and girls. Perhaps the children should not be in the prince's room for long and perform a simple ritual of kissing his heels.

The main wizard figured out what to do to please Prince Eric. It is necessary to hold a lottery and bring 10 children to the feet of the prince, especially since it will be honorable. The prince liked the idea and he issued a decree on a universal lottery. Everyone had to buy a ticket, and the prince waited for the result. There were a lot of people in the country, but one of the children who won the bonus was the son of the Minister of Finance. The wealth of the father did not give anything for the child if he was obliged to kiss the feet of the prince.

The children massaged their feet and kissed the prince's heels. For them, a 15-year-old prince was an ideal, for some children he was a tyrant. But the wizard was able to adjust the magic ball so that the children would not resist. The finance minister was sad, he thought that his money would allow him to do anything, but only the cocky prince had all the power, in his beautiful feet, which his son kissed. The prince enjoyed it when the children rubbed the cream into his royal heels with their small hands.

The prince turned 16 and canceled all taxes for a year on his birthday. The people of the country were happy. The magic ball helped to suppress the resistance of the guys who were at the feet of the prince when he loved their beloved girls. But an interesting phenomenon arose, the prince's feet in their power were already more powerful than any magic balls. The young ruler's feet consumed souls and eliminated any resistance without magic. The heels were perfect, the feet were groomed, the toes were studded with rings. The prince could do without magic, because his feet themselves became magic.